Hello good people

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thelostsoul

thelostsoul
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:56 AM

First of all, i am so happy i found this forum, :) looks like a good place for information and meeting new people.

Well it's been a long time coming, but i have finally found out who i am and what i what from life, that's the short version, i won't bore you with the long version.

I have so many questions, but i won't ask them yet, got to find the right place to ask them first.

Cheers.

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

First of all, i am so happy i found this forum, :) looks like a good place for information and meeting new people.

... i won't bore you with the long version..

Welcome aboard thelostsoul, happy you found us too   :)

Once you've familiarised yourself with the forum feel free to bore us with the long version  :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 thelostsoul

thelostsoul
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

Once you've familiarised yourself with the forum feel free to bore us with the long version  :D

Long version, you are joking right?, no tell me you are joking, tell you what, i will write the book and you can buy it :D

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

I guess we'll all have to prepare ourselves for all those questions you have banked up  :rolleyes:

No plagiarising and putting my answers in your book!   :baby:

... tell you what, i will write the book and you can buy it :D

Doubtful.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Well it's been a long time coming, but i have finally found out who i am and what i what from life, that's the short version, i won't bore you with the long version.

I have so many questions, but i won't ask them yet, got to find the right place to ask them first.

Cheers.

You will find that the forum members are mostly interested in cocks in frocks, and not stories about BMs finding themselves.
That stuff is usually saved for the church and the local priest. -Swedeman007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci