7 replies to this topic

#1 knoblicker

knoblicker
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hi to all the members on this forum.
I am a newbie to this forum, I tried creating an account with my user name from another forum
[Oldlover] but I made a bollocks of it with my email address.
So I am now known as knoblicker.
To the people on here who do not know me, I have lived in Pattaya for over 9 years now, so I am not a newbie to the ladyboy scene.

A merry Christmas to all and may your Christmas stocking have a nice big ladyboy's cock inside.

Yours from this silly old bugger - Knoblicker.

• Moo Yung and dixon cox like this

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

WTTF Oldlover :clapclap:

Funny with all those names btw...but you can change your forumname yourself in the settings :rock:

on the other forum iam known as "Farang" even ihad thougt about asking Kendo to change it :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

and BTW... might bump into you soon.... ;) leaving for Phuket in 11 hours...and hitting pattaya on dec. 28

• knoblicker likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

My good friend oldlover is now knoblicker, I had a feeling that was the case!  :mrgreen:

Great to see you here!   :clapclap:

I tried creating an account with my user name from another forum [Oldlover] but I made a bollocks of it with my email address.

Re: your username.

If you click on your name at the top right, then 'My Settings', then 'Display Name' (on the left side) you can change your name there, if you like.

If that doesn't work and you'd like your usual 'oldlover' username then just let us know   :xmas:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 knoblicker

knoblicker
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Thank's Dixon, I may keep knoblicker as it  suits me very well when in Stringfellows and other no holds barred establishments.
I will have to check the forum for my friends, but I am still under pressure from the shaninigans at So what bar and Stringfellows.

• Snake Dr likes this

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I may keep knoblicker ..

Your name is growing on me already, plus it's good to be incognito in some of Pattaya's fleshiest fleshpots  ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi to all the members on this forum.
I am a newbie to this forum, I tried creating an account with my user name from another forum
[Oldlover] but I made a bollocks of it with my email address.
So I am now known as knoblicker.
To the people on here who do not know me, I have lived in Pattaya for over 9 years now, so I am not a newbie to the ladyboy scene.
A merry Christmas to all and may your Christmas stocking have a nice big ladyboy's cock inside.
Yours from this silly old bugger - Knoblicker.

Hey welcome Big Poppa Jane! Ease up on Soi 6, the misses may put you on restriction. -Swedeman007
  • knoblicker likes this

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

My good friend knoblicker (oldlover) is celebrating his 70th birthday tonight (10th January) at Sensations.

He's a lovely bloke so if you're in Pattaya then come down to Action Street and wish him well.

The more the merrier  :D

.. they've got two pool tables down there now too  ;) 

• knoblicker likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci