Photo

Are there any changes to the ST rates like the Barfine?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 powerstrike5

powerstrike5
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hello all,

Its been a while since I last been in Thailand. I heard the barfines have went up from 600 BHT to 700 BHT which may be even more during the holidays. I was wondering what the cost of ST will go up or if at all? Back in 2011 I remember paying 2000 BAHT to 2500 BAHT and I guess I was paying too much because I read where most people were paying on average in 2012 1000 BAHT to 1500 BAHT plus barfine. Does anyone have current prices for Dec 2013 or best guess? I just want to have an idea for what to expect during my upcoming trip.

Thanks.

Hi, I have to say I love traveling to asia especially thialand and Philippines because they have the most beautiful ladyboys!

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

it really depends on a lot of Things... :)  season...your look...your age...where in Thailand you are...and the chemestry between you and the girl... ;)

sometimes its better to just say no if she tries to charge you too much...cause thats normally a sign that she actually Arent interested in you....and therefore the performance in the bed will be shit...

the barfines seems to be between 300-700 depending on what bar...just expect more special nights like christmas-newyear-songkran

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

As Batman mentioned, you haven’t specified the location. But from what’s mentioned I would assume you are asking about Bangkok. We read recently about BF increase in one of NEP (Nana Plaza) establishments presumably Cascade. The increase in barfine was from ฿600 to ฿700.

Many predict other establishments in NEP will follow soon, who knows what could happen, they could outsmart us all and increase it to ฿800 or stay at the current rate, can't tell. But back to your question there is no magic number on how much you need to pay a girl for her time it depends on few things such as your age, looks, do you sound like a newbie, chemistry, etc. But in general here is the breakdown for Bangkok prices:

Barfine:  ฿500-฿600 most establishments nowadays are ฿600 (you Cannot negotiate this, it’s set the same for everybody you and me) Note: some alcos on the street near Nana has a BF of ฿300.

Lady drink: ฿120-฿180 depends on the establishment bar or GoGo, drink type. (same as above)

Your drink: ฿90-฿180 depends on the establishment bar or GoGo, drink type (same as above)

As for what you pay the girl for her time regardless ST or LT, you can negotiate this to some degree, just don’t overdo it, or it will affect your experience.  Prices in Bangkok generally speaking are:

ST: ฿1500-฿2000 (The max I paid is ฿1,500 I would never pay 2000 for ST, but you will get this once in a while were the girl will refuse anything less than ฿2000, I decline in such cases)

LT: ฿2000-฿3000 ( you have to ask people who do LT I’m not a fan, I do ST and cut em loose, but from what I read in Bangkok people pay on average ฿2,500 until morning the next day)

Freelancers ฿700-฿1000 girls you find on the street - just be careful who you pick.

Some will argue that they got ST in NEP at ฿1,000 it could be true for some guys if they know the girls well, or they are regulars or have special thing going, Probably you can get this price at Alcos on the street such as Check In Bar, but generally speaking for the general population and fixed bars that’s the break down. Barfine prices in NEP haven’t changed in years, this news about ฿100 increase is recent, I was there last Oct and the price was still ฿600. So Dec is new news.

I'll include Pattaya prices just incase you want to ditch Bangkok obscene prices:

ST: ฿700-฿1000 (though in massage parlors and other low profile venues in Soi6 you could get ST for ฿500 + ฿300 BF)

LT: ฿1,500-฿2,000

Freelancers: ฿500-฿700ST & ฿700-฿1000LT - just be careful who you pick.

Good hunting.

• powerstrike5, larrylarry, batman4ever and 1 other like this

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#4 powerstrike5

powerstrike5
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Snake Dr. and Batman4ever that is a lot of great information. I really appreciate the heads up. I think I will stick to the establishments, never been to keen on picking up LB of the street unless they are someone I know. I really appreciate the information! Thank you.

Hi, I have to say I love traveling to asia especially thialand and Philippines because they have the most beautiful ladyboys!

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

I think I will stick to the establishments, never been to keen on picking up LB of the street unless they are someone I know.

If you're unsure or not confident with a girl you've never met before then that's definitely the best and safest way to go. There's no harm in being cautious, it's something we should all think about if planning an intimate encounter with a stranger. Especially if it's back in your own hotel room where your personal belongings are.

Agreed, excellent advise from the guys above, particularly Snake Dr  :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'll include Pattaya prices just incase you want to ditch Bangkok obscene prices:

LT: ฿1,500-฿2,000

I would put this at 1,000B to 2000B. There are still some beer bar LBs to be had at 1,000LT and actually will ask for that amount. Especially if you are in Naklua or Jomtien. 1,200 still works at times. The high end might not cover Pattaya Obsessions and super stars. But I don't really care about Obsessions.   

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#7 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

@xyzzy I think your figures regarding Naklua or Jomtien are probably better, Though, I'm not an expert on LT. In all my years I've only tried it once “yeah shocking”. I prefer multiple STs/day with a new face instead of 1 LT with the same face, but that's just me. :mrgreen:

And I second what you said regarding Obsessions, their prices are way high for an establishment in Pattaya even for a GoGo but that’s my personal opinion. If I personally own such an establishment targeting specific customers I would think differently. Since they have huge space and top location I would concentrate on volume rather than 1 time-never-return-again pissed off customers. They could’ve been very successful. But it’s their business model I can’t blame them but I’m not going to endorse them either. 180 for Jack & Coke ? Up2Them. :argh2: 

@powerstrike5  good luck with your trip.

@Dixon thanks.

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci