#ladyboys #amateur #adivices

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 The Lost Account Traveler

The Lost Account Traveler
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hi there, my name is Alberto & i'm waiter in a cruise ship line...

I'm about to visit some places in Asia (Indonesia, Vietnan, Thailand, China, Japan, Singapore) until feb/2014... & i would like some information about where to go, what to do & so on...

I would be more than happy to share my experiences (& fotos if necessary) with you guys... i'm an amateur on this kind of business, but i LOVE trannies, shemales, ladyboys & etc (ok, nobody knows about that & so on, also, I like women as well).

Well, thank you so much for your help!!!

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hello Alberto

Welcome to the forum... :)

As you might notice i have deleted 2 posts from you that was totally the same as this, we call this spam...and we dont like it ;)

Try use our search-funktion as you often will find the answers to all your questions,or look in those sections that you think will contain your subject, there you almost for sure will find the info you look for :rock:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Which ports are you stopping in, Alberto?

#4 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Hue/Danang, Hong Kong, Lombok, Benoa, Port Klang & Penang, Phuket, Singapore as a main port...

#5 Bert66

Bert66
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

In Penang/Georgetown just walk to Lebuh Chulia at night. The ladyboys are usually near the end to Jalan Penang. Last time I was there I didn`t see many, but 2 of them were real stunners.

In Singapore just head to Orchard Towers. There you can find the prettiest ladyboys of Singapore. They are in the bars inside especially Crazy Horse and outside the building as well. 

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

In Penang/Georgetown just walk to Lebuh Chulia at night. The ladyboys are usually near the end to Jalan Penang. Last time I was there I didn`t see many, but 2 of them were real stunners.

In Singapore just head to Orchard Towers. There you can find the prettiest ladyboys of Singapore. They are in the bars inside especially Crazy Horse and outside the building as well. 

maybe a good advice to tell him t save his "days-off" and Money until he reach the Thai destinations...after all...its both cheaper and easyer to find ladyboys there...but otherwise the advice was very valid ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#7 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

Dont even bother looking in Ho Chi Minh, or Hanoi too time consuming but there was a real sweetie who seemed quite genuine in Danang, search the ladyboy dating sites and you should find her. Sorry I cant remember which one she was advertising on but was lovely. Beware the locals in Vietnam see evener bigger sums for the taking, and can be quite rapacious unless you know your way around. Anything above 3-400 K Vietnam Dong and they obviously think you are filthy rich and wanting to give it all away to them.

Most foreigners in Hanoi pay 1 million Vietnam Dong unless they are reasonably clued up and even then the going rate on the street is 350 K VND but rarely do foreigners get it under 500 K VND

If you are in Haiphong or Halong bay area better to put your energies into pursuing golden oysters, and in Ho Chi Minh, get out of district one and look at the Hair cutting shops they offer a variety of very interesting haircuts at reasonable prices.

In general dont let a girl in district one take you to a hotel you will pay racked up prices at every stage of the proceedings

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

I would agree with batman about the costs in some other places if costs are important. Orchard Towers in SIN is very expensive.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

For Japan it is kind of hard to break into the newhalf scene unless you speak conversational level Japanese or have a Japanese friend to chaperone you into some of the more interesting clubs. Most flat out refuse gaijin but it isn't impossible to get into some of these places.

Your best bet in Tokyo as a gaijin (foreigner) is one of the many health delivery shops or a newhalf karaoke pubs, many are gaijin friendly.

There is a website that lists some of the more established places called newhalf fan. You'll have to use Google Translate on that site if you can't read Japanese but it will give you a starting point.

I've had good luck at a place called Tail of Luna near the Nakano JR station but I do speak a little Japanese. Even if they let you in a hostess club, it will be a little boring if you can't chat with the girls. It is expensive if you are on a budget too, but a fun experience if the circumstances are right.

Other options in Tokyo include going to Roppongi or Kabukicho and try one of places where freelancers go. Motown 2 in Roppongi used to be the place, but I was there in 2012 and they are out of business, their sister club Motown is still there. Didn't see any newhalfs about when I popped in Mowtown, but frankly you are more likely to meet Phillipino newhalfs in a venue like that and the asking price will be 30,000 ¥ (300 USD).

The only other thing I can suggest is in Kabukicho; on the last Sunday of each month there is a large newhalf party in Kabukicho. Everything there from cross dressers to stunners and even a couple of newhalf AV stars. If you are extremely handsome and hip you'll get some action; if you are old and/or fat don't even bother.

If you are really interested, I can dig up a link because they have a website, FB and YouTube channel.

The newhalf scene in Japan is geared to locals and expats, not for tourists or those who pinch pennies.

PS

Ignore the Nigerian touts in Roppongi and Kabukicho, they will take you to bullshit clubs for the most part.
  • dixon cox likes this

#10 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

Hi there... this going to be mostly my intinerary:

Date Port/City Activity Arrival Departure
Day 1 Singapore
Day 2 Singapore Docked 2:00 PM
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 Bangkok/laemchabang,thailand Docked 10:00 AM
Day 5 Bangkok/laemchabang,thailand Docked 7:00 PM
Day 6 At Sea
Day 7 Ho Chi Minh(Phu My), Vietnam Docked 7:00 AM ...
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh(Phu My), Vietnam Docked 6:00 PM
Day 9 At Sea
Day 10 Hue/Danang(Chan May),Vietnam Docked 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
Day 11 Hanoi (Halong Bay),Vietnam Tendered 1:00 PM
Day 12 Hanoi (Halong Bay),Vietnam Tendered 10:00 PM
Day 13 At Sea
Day 14 Hong Kong, China Docked 7:00 AM
Day 15 Hong Kong, China

Date Port/City Activity Arrival Departure
Day 1 Singapore
Day 2 Singapore Docked 3:00 PM
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Lombok, Indonesia Tendered 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
Day 6 Komodo, Indonesia Tendered 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Day 7 Benoa, Bali, Indonesia Tendered 1:00 PM
Day 8 Benoa, Bali, Indonesia Tendered 5:00 PM
Day 9 At Sea
Day 10 At Sea
Day 11 Port Klang, Malaysia Docked 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Day 12 Penang, Malaysia Docked 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Day 13 Phuket, Thailand Tendered 8:00 AM 9:00 PM
Day 14 At Sea
Day 15 Singapore 7:00 AM

So if anybody have anything else to add to my "LB search trip" my more than wellcome, ok?

Thanks!!!

#11 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

HI Berth:

I'm thinking to have a look over there at the Orchard Towers, Crazy Horse & so one... but do you know any other place besides this... it's a matter of curiosity 'cause, I don't wanna miss any spot, as long as I can do it!!!

Thanks!

#12 Bert66

Bert66
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

For more information of spots in Singapore you can look at Sammyboyforum. I once was looking in the houses of Desker Road, but it is a too cheap place for me. Dirty rooms and ugly girls. Or look at craigslist Singapore - casual encounters - t4m or vicesisters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci