• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#313 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:49 PM

if she hasnt yet she will soon surely

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#314 Chrisd2412

Chrisd2412
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:07 AM

OMG Nam has the hottest arse, I could stare at it for such a long time and dream of the day I get to kiss it mmmmm

OMG Nam has the hottest arse, I could stare at it for such a long time and dream of the day I get to kiss it mmmmm

I can vouch for that arse, was at Tootsies Feb 15 and had a couple of hours with Nam, blew my mind!

#315 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:28 PM

Ae / Ammy

Attached File  ae1.jpg   57.64KB   78 downloads

Attached File  ae2.jpg   52.44KB   23 downloads

Attached File  ae3.jpg   57.46KB   22 downloads

Attached File  ae4.jpg   43.86KB   28 downloads

• MrDragon and Spyder Rocket like this

#316 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

Ae / Ammy

attachicon.gifae1.jpg

attachicon.gifae2.jpg

attachicon.gifae3.jpg

attachicon.gifae4.jpg

Is she one of the new girls that came down from BKK for high season?

#317 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

Is she one of the new girls that came down from BKK for high season?

No idea. She's been there since at least October.

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#318 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

I am back I Patong Bay in a week or so. First visit for a couple of years. I am guessing Tootsie's is still open?

Who would people recommend to see these days?

And is Tootsie's the only LB massage place in town?

Many thanks

#319 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

I am back I Patong Bay in a week or so. First visit for a couple of years. I am guessing Tootsie's is still open?

Who would people recommend to see these days?

And is Tootsie's the only LB massage place in town?

Many thanks

It's still there, so are Nam, Lily,and Mimi.

There are a couple of new faces too. I think their FB page is up to date, so you can look for pictures there.

#320 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

Thank you for the reply. If it is not a rude question, what is the going rate for a full service massage. If I am only interested in TOP, I guess I should probably not go for Nam?

One other question, (sorry for so many and for the delay in replying) If I was wanting to experience a "straight" full service massage, where would you recommend in Patong? Maybe the wrong forum ;-) But guessing people here are in the know. On a couple of previous visits, I had most success around the Soi Kep Sab area. I met one girl from a massage place on the street, and she took me to the top floor of quite a high rise building nearby. Wasn't the ritz, but it was more than ok. Can't remember the name of the place, but I am sure the uniform was orange and white? Sorry to be so vague. I have also tried Christin's in the past. Nice experience, but quite expensive. Looking for full service as opposed to just a happy Tug. What would the going rate be for this these days.

Many thanks

#321 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

Thank you for the reply. If it is not a rude question, what is the going rate for a full service massage. If I am only interested in TOP, I guess I should probably not go for Nam?

One other question, (sorry for so many and for the delay in replying) If I was wanting to experience a "straight" full service massage, where would you recommend in Patong? Maybe the wrong forum ;-) But guessing people here are in the know. On a couple of previous visits, I had most success around the Soi Kep Sab area. I met one girl from a massage place on the street, and she took me to the top floor of quite a high rise building nearby. Wasn't the ritz, but it was more than ok. Can't remember the name of the place, but I am sure the uniform was orange and white? Sorry to be so vague. I have also tried Christin's in the past. Nice experience, but quite expensive. Looking for full service as opposed to just a happy Tug. What would the going rate be for this these days.

Many thanks

Just go there and talk to Nam, she will probably let you fuck her. There isn't any reason to be shy about saying what you want to do at Tootsies. Just be nice to them and they will treat you great.

I never had a bad experience at Tootsies, and I'm sure they will find someone to give you exactly what you want.

For a full sex massage from a GG, I think the places on Soi Kepsup are mediocre. Those massage shops within one block of Christin Massage usually have better looking women, and everything is on the menu.

The place you mentioned on Soi Kepsup with orange uniforms was probably Orange massage, not to be confused with Orange 21 about three shops down. (Organge 21 used to have a hot LB named Angel, not sure if she is still there though.)

There is also another cluster of sex massage shops in the opposite direction on Rathuthit near the intersection of the road that runs to the hospital,( in the vicinity of Soi Paradise).

I usually pay 1500 or 2000 for short time sex, but I haven't hit any of the GG massage places for sex. Besides, there are so many GGs that will fuck for free on Phuket if you get out of Patong, LBs too for that matter.

At Tootsies, I like all the girls there and I never haggle with them, I just give 2000 baht and they are happy, so am I.

By the way, I went to a legit "no sex" spa to have a manicure/pedicure and some waxing done and was surprised at just how much a non-sex spa experience cost, but it was a nice place.

#322 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

Thank you for your reply and very useful info. Yes, I think the place you described was right. I walked past that area last night, and the tall building is still there, but no sign of the massage place anymore. Think it is actually a hotel.

Useful to know there are a few other places in the other direction. After getting my bearings a bit last night, I seem to remember going to a place about 3 - 4 doors down from the restaurant called dee-lish.

Will definitely pay a visit to tootsies while I am here.

Many thanks

#323 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:55 AM

Only a few photos.

Lilly

Attached File  lilly.jpg   44.86KB   0 downloads

#324 LBK

LBK
  • Members