Right.

Right for both questions?

• ccc.tom likes this

#14 djluvsbj

djluvsbj
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

tootsies massage one of the best experience ever....a soapy from  a ladyboy amazing...having the dick ,  balls and her tits sliding all over your body ...its just out of the world ...i would recommend chaha in tootsies ...she is just fantastic ...i had been with 5 different ladies there ..found chacha to be the best among them ...

#15 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Wow! 2,000 baht? Met an LB on Thaifriendly in Pattaya. PP Massage on Soi Diana or the next Soi (near the purple hotel). 300 baht oil and Very happy ending! twice! (Tip left for her 300 baht). Only problem, it was during Songkran. Totally soaked before arrival and then had to put the sodden clothes back on after and then get totally soaked again on the way back home. Shower, long nap. Good experience.

I agree...B2000 for a herk and jerk is whack!
Even for a full on slip and slide up the hershey highway should only be B1000. I guess that's just Phuket tourist pricing.
  • Jase likes this

#16 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

a looser oldie farangie at 2am walking around propositioning a whore out of the blue is always gonna get a large price quote.

thai whores don't cost 66 dollars, i wish u yardos would grasp this its only you that you have to blame, bravo to the girl!

just a matter of time before the 2k from so many of you is going into my pocket at the end of the day anyways, spread that behavior i say.

#17 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

I agree...B2000 for a herk and jerk is whack!
Even for a full on slip and slide up the hershey highway should only be B1000. I guess that's just Phuket tourist pricing.

You obviously haven't been there. You get your kicks out of a 30 minute rumble on filthy sheets in a ST room, is my guess.

This is a different class.

#18 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

look up 'fee's'' in Thailand, there sores that start out like a pimple then turn into a infected boil then infect the area by eating a hole in it, some people over there have them scars on there cheeks, back of the necks  (you probally have seen the scar's) of local Thai's, shoulders etc.. jimbo's points are valid to me in a real way= avoid unclean funkiness in tropical sex tourist Thailand areas like short time rooms as much as possible.

im into listerineing my balls n prick not an entire room and balcony.

#19 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

You obviously haven't been there. You get your kicks out of a 30 minute rumble on filthy sheets in a ST room, is my guess.
 This is a different class.

Well you guessed wrong as usual...I've lived in Thailand over a decade so I'm not a dumbski tourist wandering around bug-eyed at all the meat on the hoof available here and overpaying for it because its so "cheap." I also don't use the disgusting ST rooms in most farang-owned bars and massage joints but the nice and clean Thai ST hotels found all over the country. These Thai hotel rooms are larger, cleaner, and better decorated than the typical farang oriented ST hotel/room and are usually cheaper to boot. You see, I do things Thai style, which includes getting better looking girls...shagging them in nices rooms...for standard prices.

#20 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

I'm thinking Jimbo was responding to my comment. And he is probably right. My time was short time on a questionable mattress but with two wonderful times! No slip and slide, but at the price, I couldn't be happier!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#21 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

Well you guessed wrong as usual...I've lived in Thailand over a decade so I'm not a dumbski tourist wandering around bug-eyed at all the meat on the hoof available here and overpaying for it because its so "cheap." I also don't use the disgusting ST rooms in most farang-owned bars and massage joints but the nice and clean Thai ST hotels found all over the country. These Thai hotel rooms are larger, cleaner, and better decorated than the typical farang oriented ST hotel/room and are usually cheaper to boot. You see, I do things Thai style, which includes getting better looking girls...shagging them in nices rooms...for standard prices.

the short time rooms I use in salubrious places like china town bkk are in the 60 toi 100 baht range and definitely better than the st rooms above most bars and larger too! Not the ritz but reasonable, so I can see where he is coming from. :)

Mind you I have only used Tootsies once when I was waylaid by the lovely lilly and felt it was really nice and it did have a bath tub too! I think I am turning Japanese 8)

#22 ParisLover

ParisLover
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Went there on yesterday around 11pm. 4 LBs available, agreed for a 800 bath oil massage with Monica. Very good massage session, then we agreed on special, good session too, she is really nice, no pressure. Highly recommended!

#23 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

! I think I am turning Japanese 8)

getting into the 3" ? LOL

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Some pics from last "night" it was early so only 2 of the girls in the bar ;)

Theres a gathering there tomorrow...so proberly all of them will show up :rock:

Attached Files

• Attached File  002.jpg   78.54KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  004.jpg   39.73KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  005.jpg   65.54KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   81.4KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  007.jpg   74.53KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  008.jpg   81.3KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  009.jpg   82.71KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  010.jpg   84.53KB   6 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci