• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#169 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:06 AM

...Nancy Update.. something has happened to Nancy as she hasn't made a post on FB since the end of Jan.; her mobile is off chat on FB also which hasn't happened before even when she travelled to OZ.. there have been posts to her FB page made by other LBs' with some of her pics from last year but none current of her since the one's I posted of her fishing. The reason I mention this is because it's not like her to not post where or what she is doing or why she wouldn't be posting on FB for awhile; so has anyone who has been to LaBamba seen or heard what she's up to or where she is now?

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#170 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:48 PM

I believe that she was back at La Bamba last night (Saturday).

She mentioned to me that she had been away a few days having personal time when we spoke.

I saw a series of updates posted on FB for 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 14th 15th, 19th and 20th Feb (fishing again).... all by her hand with pics and updates.

So, no panic chaps.... maybe just refresh her page?

#171 toniheine

toniheine
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:34 AM

I believe that she was back at La Bamba last night (Saturday).

She mentioned to me that she had been away a few days having personal time when we spoke.

I saw a series of updates posted on FB for 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 14th 15th, 19th and 20th Feb (fishing again).... all by her hand with pics and updates.

So, no panic chaps.... maybe just refresh her page?

#172 toniheine

toniheine
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:36 AM

What is the Barfine in Labamba?

And what is the price for Nancy?

Thanks Toni

#173 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:53 AM

What is the Barfine in Labamba?

And what is the price for Nancy?

Thanks Toni

There is a dedicated bar thread for La Bamba - you can check or ask the La Bamba poster regarding the barfine. For Nancy, you would probably need to negotiate with her directly.

Contrary to a member's opinion, Nancy is quite popular, educated, intelligent, polite, fun loving, kind and I have never seen any negative reports about her on the three lb forums I am a member of. Those who have met her are enthusiastic about the time spent with her.

:cnd:

#174 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

There is a dedicated bar thread for La Bamba - you can check or ask the La Bamba poster regarding the barfine. For Nancy, you would probably need to negotiate with her directly.

Contrary to a member's opinion, Nancy is quite popular, educated, intelligent, polite, fun loving, kind and I have never seen any negative reports about her on the three lb forums I am a member of. Those who have met her are enthusiastic about the time spent with her.

Top of my to do list is Nancy . As quoted above , have heard glowing reports about her .

#175 charlie69

charlie69
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:53 PM

know nancy looking for some one different this time 

#176 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:05 PM

rxpharm, you know that I always like your posts, and as a long-time dedicated Nancy fan, I'm glad to hear you say that.  I have seen some negative comments made about her from time to time, but I've only heard good things from FMs that I trust and respect.  I still regret that Nancy was away from La Bamba the week that Angel and I visited Pattaya.  Damn!!!  (I only wanted to say "hi".)

Actually living the dream.

#177 whitebro

whitebro
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:58 AM

Hi all, any recent updates on adorable Nancy?   

#178 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:30 AM

Hi all, any recent updates on adorable Nancy?   

https://www.facebook....jones.16547008

• P&G likes this

#179 whitebro

whitebro
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:45 AM

Hi all, anyone got any more recent pics and vids of nancy and her remarkable dong? All the photos in her full glory are old and dated. Any idea where we can view some recent ones. :-)

#180 whitebro

whitebro
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:54 AM

oldie but a goodie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci