3 replies to this topic

#1 dkcph38

dkcph38
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

Hi all.

Newbie here from Denmark.

I'm going again to Thailand. Been there a lot but I am now more than ever interested in LBs.

I want it bad.

I start in Hua Hin basically - not doing BKK. How is the scene there? I am going down to Phuket again later and I do know that the LBs hang out at the first or second Soi of Bangla.

But what about Hua Hin? Any advise?

Could use advise about sexy dirt LBs in Patong as well :)

THNX SO MUCH!! :)

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

It's been a long time since I went to Hua Hin so I wouldn't be much use. Having said that, if I chose to go again I would enjoy the learning experience as that is part of the fun. Sometimes too much information can lead to expectations and a lack of surprises.

Some recent information can be found in Petesie's entertaining TR ~ See here

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

There is a trip report in the section "Trip report" entitled Petesie Last Dance which starts in Hua Hin, that's the best advice I can give you, having not been there for few years, this is the latest I can recall reading about.

So many LB So Little Time

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

As I understand it there is no LB only bar in HH currently. There is a LB or two or three scattered in some of the GG bars. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find those LBs working in the GG bars. I like the hunt, others may not. Note: I haven't been there since January so petesie is more up to date.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hua Hin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci