Does Mint still Freelance...???

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#25 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:17 PM

I've still heard no word from here and shes not been online since February. Hopefully she has started a new life somewhere overseas.

Hopefully she is ok, maybe she is just taking a break from the scene for awhile.? I guess there could be any number of reasons why someone would unplug from the online world.

This is slightly off topic, but the posts here got me wondering about the size of the P4P LB community.

Sometimes it seems large, but in reality it is rather small, especially when you take into account how interconnected everyone is through social media.

Has anyone ever seen a somewhat official estimate of the amount of LB sex workers in Thailand?

#26 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Has anyone ever seen a somewhat official estimate of the amount of LB sex workers in Thailand?

A matter of much debate earlier and probably in other threads as well:

http://ladyboyforum..../?hl=percentage

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#27 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:22 AM

I guess miss Mint really is gone, her website hasn't posted the usual weekly video update in over 3 weeks. 

Sad to see the longest dong in the LOS disappear, but I hope she's happy wherever she went.

So, who's to be the successor? =]

#28 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

..well this is alarming news because someone should have heard from her after this amount of time that's passed; her apt. did she move out, has she been accessing her bank acct, her web site hasn't been updated in 3 weeks should have someone there asking questions, if she left the country & hasn't returned Thai immagration should have that recorded somewhere..  the way the ladyboy network news travels there someone should know where she is if she's ok.. 

..UPDATE: I just checked her twitter acct & she posted a tweet on Jun. 2nd so she's out there somewhere & must be ok..

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#29 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

Whats her Twitter name?

There's always the chance it isn't her official twitter account or was posted by someone else. The social media apps we used to contact her both say last online Feb 25th.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#30 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

4 months AWOL. I honestly hope she's alright, just tired of the scene, and doing something that makes her happy now.

BTW, that twitter account under her name is fake, at least if it's the one I saw before. It's obviously someone English-speaking pretending to be her.

#31 Ladyboydating.net

Ladyboydating.net
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hey guys, so what is that cam site?

#32 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

it's on the LB-69 website.. here's the link to Mint's profile there..

http://cams.lb-69.co...geitems=1000000

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#33 umcher1

umcher1
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

When Mint went off the radar, and the support people at her site informed me she had actually disappeared, I assumed it was a matter of her having been scooped up by some rich foreigner, but reading the posts here makes me really worried. Does anyone know what happened to her cat? I can't imagine she would have left (voluntarily) without making sure it was well taken care of.

#34 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

I know Mint had a longer term boyfriend from the US she was pretty dedicated to and she had talked about going to stay with him, she'd also talked about going to work in the UK, but she was always quite open and honest about her plans, so seems strange that she would disappear so suddenly, she was not the most spontaneous person I know.

Hopefully she is fine and on a different adventure somewhere.

• rocketrocket223 likes this

#35 umcher1

umcher1
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Is it naive of me to think that family or close friends would've alerted the police if they had suspected foul play?

#36 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

Is it naive of me to think that family or close friends would've alerted the police if they had suspected foul play?

I think the issue is that none of us are in touch with Mint's close friends or family, she kept her 'working life' and private life separate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci