Dynasty Inn Hotel or April Suites?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hi friends, I booked Dynasty Inn Hotel (soi 13) and now I'm thinking to delete that reserve with no problem and to reserve April Suites (Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 6 Soi Saithong Moo 9) because may be it is at a quieter street. I have to stay there 10 days. In your opinion which is better? Which is better ubicated? Which is more expensive?
Thanks for your suggestions.

#2 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

I stayed at the Dynasty and had a very good experience. Friendly staff, guest friendly, good restaurant (and many others near by), quiet location, short walk to the beach, Walking Street and you have Stringfellows, La Bamba and now that new place on 13/1. Obsessions Pattaya is very close also. Easy and convenient to catch a baht bus on 2nd Road to the action on Soi 6.

#3 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

I thank you for your news. I know receptionist don't like when you take a LB at April Suites. Even if they permit her but they look you with disgust. Is there some problems at Dynasty Inn Hotel?

PS: I have read all rooms have free wi-fi Internet in Dynasty Inn Hotel but it doesn't work at all. Is it true?

#4 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

I never had any problems with LB guests. I don't care if I get looks of disgust from people...that is their problem not mine. And I'm gone in a few days anyway.

WiFi was fine, not the greatest, but is included in the price.

#5 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

DI is where I usually park when in Pats stayed there 7 times now and never had a problem. Its not the quitest place as Wonderful Bar on the coner is loud till 2AM but over all I think its a good value in a good location. Ask for a room high floor facing the soi if you want to see the street or ask for a room facing the back if you want it a little quiter and less sunny. I like soi 13 I feel its right in the middle of eveything with out being in the middle of anything, if you know what I mean

#6 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Im a massive fan of the DI especially if you book a balcony soi room...bigger with natural light and dont worry about the street noise it wont bother you at all

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#7 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Im a massive fan of the DI especially if you book a balcony soi room...bigger with natural light and dont worry about the street noise it wont bother you at all

Does it cosst more?

#8 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Does it cosst more?

No same price facing soi or interior as long as you get the same grade room (standard vs delux etc) as for which floor thats upto availbility. From your other posts though you mentioned that you were staying on soi 6 DI is on soi 13

#9 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Late, so it may not be an issue for OP, but I don't think anyone mentioned just how annoying it can be to cross 2nd Road.  My main regret was being nearer Soi Buakhao each time instead of on the other side of 2nd.

#10 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Late, so it may not be an issue for OP, but I don't think anyone mentioned just how annoying it can be to cross 2nd Road.  My main regret was being nearer Soi Buakhao each time instead of on the other side of 2nd.

In 3 days I will depart. I don't understand you fine. Are you telling me soi 13 is not a good place to stay? Can you tell me better please?

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

In 3 days I will depart. I don't understand you fine. Can you tell me better please?

You cannot discover life through a forum or the internet, you need to discover it for yourself and have some adventure.

Everything you need to point you in the right direction is here on this forum, but we can only spell-out so much.  People improve and fine-tune their visits over time and we all learn something new each time we come. So much is subjective and only you can truly decide for yourself.

When you actually arrive in Pattaya so much will become clear.

Listen;
- Make notes on bars you wish to visit and where they are located ~ See Pattaya Map Here

- Slow down, relax and take your time.

- Enjoy the adventure.

• Woof1 and jaybee111 like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 Rainie

Rainie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Don't worry, Soi 13 is a great place to stay. It's not far away from Soi Buakhao, Walkingstreet and Soi 7 and 8. Crossing 2nd road shouldn't be realy a problem.

• jaybee111 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci