• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#517 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:17 PM

Yes, Yaska, she does. In fact she returned to the bar last night after a brief trip home (that's why you might not see her in the last few pics posted).

• CIB BKK likes this

#518 Yaska

Yaska
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

Got it, thanks a lot man!!

#519 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

OK finally landed today. Spent 3 hrs in the horrendous visa line which stretched for a mile. Got my traveled bones massaged at Annie's and in the evening will land up in the bar.

#520 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

Still recovering from day one. What a day. June your bar is fab. Nice talking to you last night.
The Girls were so much fun. OMG the exquisite Bee and sultry Som and her surprise guest the SWEEET Hunny had such a fantasy night.
  • CIB BKK likes this

#521 Yaska

Yaska
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

I can't wait for my visit next week! You are just having too much fun man!! Is Hunny back for good or just for last night?

#522 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:47 PM

A live picture speaks a thousand words. Looks like Honey is back as i am looking at her with my own eyes

Attached File  post-5152-0-86858200-1423233939.jpg   501.87KB   0 downloads

#523 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Sorry guy we have problem laundry service at CIB.  When University uniforms come back from cleaning they all shrink  :harhar:  :shrug:  :harhar:

Big, Big thank you to all the come and have fun with us.  We know many LB bar now in Bangkok and we working very hard to keep all our great customers very happy.    

Here is Bua squeeze into she uniform.

Attached Files

#524 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

Tammy and Som

Attached Files

• worldtourist67 likes this

#525 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:04 AM

CiB rocks. Great customer service astoundingly beautiful girls great owner all adds up to having a wordefully crazy time. Bee is top rate , just looking at her beautiful frame hovering above you is enough to shoot your rocks off.Som is so much sexy. Great performer one of the very best. Hunny is soooo sweet stunningly beautiful and a pleaser. Beem - if your not been there well you've missed one of live's most sensual experiences. OMG. New is out of this world. Beautiful eyes besyiful smile beautiful face beautiful body and beautiful .... You know what. Do I sound in love? Yes I am with CiB.
Tonite's my last night and so many more beauties waiting. But I have to check out The enchanting Noey first.
  • Hard News likes this

#526 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

CiB rocks. Great customer service astoundingly beautiful girls great owner all adds up to having a wordefully crazy time. Bee is top rate , just looking at her beautiful frame hovering above you is enough to shoot your rocks off.Som is so much sexy. Great performer one of the very best. Hunny is soooo sweet stunningly beautiful and a pleaser. Beem - if your not been there well you've missed one of live's most sensual experiences. OMG. New is out of this world. Beautiful eyes besyiful smile beautiful face beautiful body and beautiful .... You know what. Do I sound in love? Yes I am with CiB.
Tonite's my last night and so many more beauties waiting. But I have to check out The enchanting Noey first.

Blimey, you have got through about 20% of the girls in quick time.   Just another 80% to complete on your last night !!!!

I have to say, Pay always gets my attention whenever I am in the bar. (Pay is on right of this pic) - still cannot believe she is 30 years old and claims to remember me when working in Obsession nearly 10 years ago.    Very good English as well presumably as a result of a relationship for a number of years.   Nut (the girl on the left) is also super cute and small but very limited English.  Both of them are small enough to put in your suitcase and take 'em home.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1j.jpg   77.87KB   1 downloads

#527 CIB BKK

CIB BKK
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

Two more new girls.   This is Joy and Lisa

Attached Files

• Surin Nix and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#528 CIB BKK

CIB BKK