Check In Bar, Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#349 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

Hello all :) New at this site today and must say im impresed!

Have a quiestion about ladyboy Far or Fah.....there is Picture of her at the first page here....somebody know where she is now?

Fah never made it beyond the alco cart as for some reason she never clicked with June or vice versa.    I have not seen her for ages but she used to be seen loitering around the corner of the McDonalds at the Sukhumvit Soi 5 junction.  It was probably 3 months or more since I last saw her.     

• Tisto likes this

#350 Lovelylb

Lovelylb
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Fah never made it beyond the alco cart as for some reason she never clicked with June or vice versa.    I have not seen her for ages but she used to be seen loitering around the corner of the McDonalds at the Sukhumvit Soi 5 junction.  It was probably 3 months or more since I last saw her.     

Ok i understand....thanks for the answer mardhi :)

#351 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

Awesome Bar ASJ...I hope you do enjoy it brother.

Look for VIT next time you are there

and sing with her VITa bella!!

That search would be fruitless. Vit worked at Check in Bar for less than a month and was gone by July. 

Attached File  IMG_9000.jpg   136.52KB   3 downloads

Hello all :) New at this site today and must say im impresed!

Have a quiestion about ladyboy Far or Fah.....there is Picture of her at the first page here....somebody know where she is now?

Fah has been freeloancing on lower Sukhumvit for a few years. Worked at the Check In Bar alcocart for a while, but as June put it have problem with customer and was no longer welcome. she would stay clear of the cart but could be found on Soi 4 and Soi 5. I didn't see any sign of her from June to August, but someone on another forum said she is in Pattaya now. 

• Zak601 likes this

#352 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sacrebleu ASJ you mean to tell me that CiB is now VITless?

I am deeply saddened and I shall have to take time to recover from this bad news...I was looking forward to a happy reunion in my next trip...oh well at least we have the photos.

Photos Disclosure: Thank you to those BMs who sent PMs regarding the photos I posted. Alas I cannot accept any credit for them. Firstly because upon entering CiB my own "member" suddenly wakes up taking too much space inside my trousers that I could not possibly squeeze a pocket camera too. Secondly, my hands would be shaking with excitement that any of my photos would be one big blur and thirdly CiB's Facebook page already provides a selection of photos of high quality and which I have used here and which I could not possibly match no matter how hard I try and hard is not a problem at CiB ...ever!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Vit3.jpg   69.55KB   1 downloads

#353 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

Zak601, good see you're a big fan and customer of the bar - I've been there and feel it is one of the better lb bars. Also good for coming clean on the photos - it's always good etiquette to credit photos you post that aren't your own.

• ASJ likes this

:cnd:

#354 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:11 PM

Despite the occasional and inevitable migration of staff is good to know that there are still plenty of sausages on the menu as this photo from their FB's page confirms.

Cheers!

Attached Files

• Attached File  bb4.jpg   108.43KB   1 downloads

#355 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

Here is one original picture taken by me this very night.   Team CIB dressed and ready for the charity fundraising LBWVB in 2 weeks time.       You can probably guess what colour the bar is playing in........ 

20+ CIB girls are heading down to Pattaya to support this.   All on fully paid for tickets or sponsorships and all ready to assist in helping to raise money for poor/disabled/sick kids in Thailand.  

Attached Files

#356 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:40 AM

Puss in boots - Ning, Service angel or even a nurse @ CIB

Smoking hot in boots....

Attached Files

• jaybee111 and MrWhippy like this

#357 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:52 AM

Photo copied from CiB Facebook page

10714137_633386180111386_328462206980781

A picture is worth 1,000 words...but it uses up 3,000 times the memory!!

#358 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:57 AM

Photo copied from CiB Facebook page

1654420_633386203444717_2421517081319349

As George Burns once famously said "Don't stay in bed unless you can make money in bed"

I'd say that May's talents can achieve that just sitting down!!

#359 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:23 PM

Keep the camera rolling. Great Job Mardhi & Zak ,'Feast for the Eyes'. Good pics is definitely good PR. You got me hooked for a quick trip in Feb. However don't overkill. Lack of reports about the girls , service, attitude etc from the board members makes me wonder. Members are usually appreciative of such a collection of beauties why the lack of enthusiasm here?

#360 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

Worldtourist67, thank you for mentioning my name in your post.

Once again, photos are not mine, I have copied them from CiB Facebook page.

All credits should go to Mardhi who started this thread and it has grown and grown in popularity.

You may wish to send a PM to ASJ as from his recent posts he seems to have current information.

I have found the vast majority of BMs to be very helpful when approached which is a strength in this forum.

Personal observation: when a bar grows from a handful number of girls by a nearby kerb (as it was) into a 40 plus operation and a pro-active an friendly owner (June) with constant updates then I figure that results speak for themselves. As always punters will vote with their feet and if there were complaints BMs would post warnings would they not?

Personally, I do have my favourites (you can read in between the lines of my comments) but I find taste very subjective and would not want you to rely on my recommendations. I am not a wine connoisseur but I do like a glass or two at night if you get my meaning.

Whatever you decide to do, stay safe and enjoy it.

Cheers

ZZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci