10473776_1484714591784350_14085375617468

i wanna eat BEE.

• rocketrocket223 likes this

#254 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

The competition in the bar is hot...plenty of options for the punter !
I know some of the girls are now complaining not enough customers !!
Hope that doesn`t change the relaxed atmosphere you presently experience and it becomes aggressive like some of the other venues

Sometimes more doesn`t mean better !!

June has frequently said she wants 40 girls as that will equate to 30 showing up on any given day. The gap is caused by day off's, long time barfines, sick, or just being lazy and not going to work.

I was in the bar last night and there were about 30 girls at 10pm when I got there. June and half a dozen girls were in silom at a famous Hindu festival so that explained some loss. Customer wise varied from 5 to 15 at different times but a constant throughput of punters. I think the mix is about right now.

#255 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

The new service girl 2nd from right is called Ming, really sweet and good at her job. I for one really hope she stay's around.

Attached Files

• MrDragon likes this

#256 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

June has frequently said she wants 40 girls as that will equate to 30 showing up on any given day. The gap is caused by day off's, long time barfines, sick, or just being lazy and not going to work.

I was in the bar last night and there were about 30 girls at 10pm when I got there. June and half a dozen girls were in silom at a famous Hindu festival so that explained some loss. Customer wise varied from 5 to 15 at different times but a constant throughput of punters. I think the mix is about right now.

I think June is a good operator.....And a lovely person......I know she will size up the situation and adapt as needed !!

Always my number one stop in BKK......Lets hope it stays that way.....I`m confident it will !!

• MrDragon likes this

#257 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:35 PM

June is the owner? Any pics?

#258 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

Mardi your photo coverage is superb and CIB sure looks like a top destination. The girls however do not have many reviews. More members should report their experiences to build up a reputation an client base.

#259 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:44 PM

Worldtourist,you asked for some more inputs. Many guys seems to "adore" Bee here. Im NOT! I give her the red card for beeing the true psyco bitch from hell,my experience :wacko:. As quite a few girls working beside her oftend whisperd to me aswell: "shes not nice,shes rude to cussomers & bad friend too"(yes,girls talk alot - but no smoke without fire & it surely confirmed my view). Each man to his own ofcourse. Just my 25 satangs. With that said,its currently the most interesting bar in BKK,without a doubt. 8)

• Surin Nix and Hard News like this
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#260 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

Bee definitely is getting a lot of attention. Makes me wonder if she has a sponsor. Yeah she looks hot but so do a lot of other girls in the impressive lineup.
  • Kitl likes this

#261 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

Getting names to match faces is difficult. Mardi you are doing a great service. The collage is brilliant but if you could add names on the collage it'll be like a menu card. My personal shopping list.

#262 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

Worldtourist,you asked for some more inputs. Many guys seems to "adore" Bee here. Im NOT! I give her the red card for beeing the true psyco bitch from hell,my experience :wacko:. As quite a few girls working beside her oftend whisperd to me aswell: "shes not nice,shes rude to cussomers & bad friend too"(yes,girls talk alot - but no smoke without fire & it surely confirmed my view). Each man to his own ofcourse. Just my 25 satangs. With that said,its currently the most interesting bar in BKK,without a doubt. 8)

I can see where u are coming from....She can turn the charm on and off at the drop of a hat !!

On one trip I spent some time with her and was very generous in tipping.....mainly because I had a good time !!

Three months later she was all excited to see me.....but when I was only prepared to front up market rates she got all bitchy and wouldn`t have a bar of me. Good memory though...remembered down to the last Baht., exactly what I had spent on her previously!!

Even told me most of the customers thought she was a bitch but she didn`t care !!

In saying that, I still have a soft spot for the girl .......I would hate to be her sponsor though....it would be just like having a wife !!

• MrDragon likes this

#263 Gyi

Gyi
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

Bee is rock hard, likes to top but can be versatile. She currently has a sponsor from the US. She's 23 years old, emotional mood swings wildly, and won't entertain going with a customer for less than she thinks she's worth unless she thinks you're good looking. If she likes you she'll get jealous if she sees you with another girl.

#264 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:02 PM

As far as I can tell, this is the updated list of who is working.   Somebody mentioned Polly is now sponsored but not sure if it is correct.    Either way, its 42 or 43 girls working.  The bar has a very high turn-up ratio from what I have seen - i.e you can often see nearly all of this lot circa 8pm which is when nearly all will have arrived and before they get barfined out.  The bar opens at 4pm and by 6pm you have already 20 odd girls working and made up.    You might want some nerves of steel though.  40 odd pairs of eye's can melt the hardest hearts (and wallets !!!).  

I will try and add some pics but I think there are limits on number of pics so will probably have to split the posts.  

If the name is in Italics - I saw this girl at the weekend when propping up the bar.

1.  Sabrina

2.  Pe

3.  New

4.  Anna

5.  Bee

6.  May

7.  Kitty

8.  Polly - Sponsored ?

9.  Wan

10.Noey

11.Lin

12.Bua