Zanax, what's the deal these days?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

I'm off to LoS fairly soon and as it's a year since my last trip I was wondering what the deal was with Zanax tabs these days?

I usually buy mine in Soi Buakhow but hear they're hard to get hold of, if anyone on the ground could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I think I usually paid about 20 a tab. 8)
  • ABDUMANAP, Abramovich, mugSciemi and 1 other like this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

reishi  bro, please grow is my advice  your better then that peteisie, your a noble monger creation u deserve noble whore monger foods, let the yardos eat the Prozac n zanax, didn't u even know that the Prozac is .09 fluoride rat poisen, it calcifies your pineal gland to make u well prosaic like the word its derived from, yardos miss a lot even when its front of there face, hey if u cant see your cock when u piss...... .... ..  :giveup:

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

don't worry boomdraw, I don't think petesie uses it regularly. Only for his plane trips I believe and possibly when his gf nags him too much! When it is used regularly over a long period of time is when it causes problems. 

:cnd:

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

reishi  bro, please grow is my advice  your better then that peteisie, your a noble monger creation u deserve noble whore monger foods, let the yardos eat the Prozac n zanax, didn't u even know that the Prozac is .09 fluoride rat poisen, it calcifies your pineal gland to make u well prosaic like the word its derived from, yardos miss a lot even when its front of there face, hey if u cant see your cock when u piss...... .... .. :giveup:

Oh dear, this board has no IGNORE function!

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

The ignore function is a little hidden, but its there. Hover over the top right of the signature and click the 'x' which appears.

Attached File  ignore.PNG   55.06KB   0 downloads

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

The ignore function is a little hidden, but its there. Hover over the top right of the signature and click the 'x' which appears.

It seems the "X" is only there if someone actually has a signature??

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#7 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

no more faggels

• Stumblebum likes this

#8 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

It seems the "X" is only there if someone actually has a signature??

Alternatively, click on your username (top right, next to sign out), and select 'manage ignore prefs' and you can manually add someone to your ignore list.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#9 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Oh dear, this board has no IGNORE function!

A man after my own heart.

Actually living the dream.

#10 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

wasn't he giving up the herbs ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci