My Bad Dream.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wanderlei

wanderlei
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

A few Months ago I took a LB called Dream back to my Hotel. I was staying in Swiss Grotino on ( I think) Soi 19. It was a very poor experience that ended in me watching some Tom Cruise Samurai movie and being pissed off with myself. If anybody here knows Dream Id like to apologise if I was rude to her. It was probably just down to me being so drunk by the time I bumped into her.

She probably would never remember anyway, but I would hate to think I left a bad impression and didnt at least try to make things better.

I decided that LBs werent my thing after that night and didnt go near anymore, then I got back to the UK and realised that I love them as much as I ever did.

My next trip I will make sure im sober and capable of giving us both a good time.

Wand.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:07 AM

Now youv'e got that off your chest wanderlei, you can move on :lol:
We are looking forward to your next episode in the Land Of Smiles :D :D :D :D :D

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:55 AM

Never mind Wand, it gonna be PERFECT next time. Dream she is experienced ladyboy admirer Dream. Boyish but huge cock and very horny. I suggest you to start with someone much more feminine and sweet like Tee or Cartoon.

#4 wanderlei

wanderlei
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:09 AM

Yes, I definitely prefer more petite and ladylike girls I think.

Then again . . I think I fell in love with everything that moved in Nana.

:P

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:30 AM

Dont be cock blind ! Think and consider and then you gonna have a balst experience...they choices are endless !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci