• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lucky Ladyboy

Lucky Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBkk

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

i buy samsung s2 from thailand and use it for 1 yrs...now am in malaysia and my mobile is cant turn on ..i bring it to samsung service and they ask me...where i buy it bec this serie no reserch in here and cant do repair!!! then i take to mobile shop...they say cant do anything .....i waitting in the samsung shop 1 hrs30 mins......i not use samsung anymore!!!

#2 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Maybe your only option is to send it to Thailand for repairs.

#3 Lucky Ladyboy

Lucky Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBkk

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Maybe your only option is to send it to Thailand for repairs.

i must pay for repair samsung and do carry iphone+samsung to another country?lol

#4 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

If no one in Malaysia will fix it for you then you will need to send it to someone that will. A Samsung dealer in Thailand will fix it for you. You don't need to take it there yourself, you can just post it to them and have them post it back to you when it is fixed. I'm not sure on how safe it will be in the postal system, it might be a good idea to have insurance in case someone steals it.

The reason why they only repair electronic goods in the country where the item was sold is to protect their dealers from people buying at cheaper prices in other countries over the internet.

I know here in Australia lots of people buy cameras over the internet from other countries because it is cheaper than buying here. If everyone did that the dealers in Australia would not make any money and go out of business. To try and make people buy from dealers in Australia the camera shops refuse to repair cameras which were not sold in Australia. I don't think it is just Samsung that do this, it is many electronics companies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci