Photo

Which bar in Pattaya is similar to Casanova in Nana?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Similar, meaning the surround you, aggressive experience of walking into Casanova, not necessarily just amazonian tops. Any opinions?

#2 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

None really although I suppose So What would be the closer than most others to roughly emulating what Casanova is renowned for.
A few years ago I would have suggested Hi Boss but I've not been in there for ages.

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

To bad then, but I'll give So What's Christmas party a try before heading into bkk. It also sounds like parts of beach road at around 3-4am get pretty "aggressive," but that might be something else entirely.

#4 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

The latest post in the Pattaya Obsessions thread by arsonist would suggest that the girls in that bar can be aggresssive, similar to Casanova, though I've not been to Pattaya Obsessions but I have been to Casanova.

If that's what you are looking for, that's fine. Personally, I didn't like being "mobbed" and pressured to pick a girl and buy drinks the second I walked in the door.

#5 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

That's true Jaybee, hassle was certainly the name of the game in there last night. I felt like just shouting at them to all fuck off, some had more arms than an octopus.

#6 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

That's true Jaybee, hassle was certainly the name of the game in there last night. I felt like just shouting at them to all fuck off, some had more arms than an octopus.

or is it because you had the right perfume on.. or the shape of your wallet was too easy to detect by the hawk-eyed LBs :D
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I was in Casanova just last night. First time in 2 years.

The ampitheatre seating is interesting. About 5 mongers there at 0100.

The girls were literally an arms length away, beckoning, reaching out, occasionally stroking the arm. But, i noticed despite their pleas to join me, they did keep their distance....sort of. I got the impression that they could or would not sit down unless invited (and an "invitation" might be considered a smile and acknowledgement/head nod).

I just kept my eyes moving before settling on a gal named "Dao Wan", or something like that. She kept her place on stage until i beckoned her over. Very cute. 21. Slender with nice tits and a stiffie that stood at attention from the moment she shed her clothes.

Yep. An agressive place, but it seems somewhat tempered.

Saw a guy giving a girl a hand-job. Talked to a Brit who "was fascinated with how beautiful they are, but just 'couldn't get past the dick-thing'".

LOL. he's one of us. His 2nd visit. Just doesn't know it yet.
Nix

#8 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Oh! Your back in LOS Nix,you lucky,lucky man :tada: Have a good time. Im sure you will. 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Mr. D!

Was hoping you'd make an appearance at C&D's later this month!
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci