Miss Teen Ladyboy 2012

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#13 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

I think these sort of pageants happen on a semi regular basis. Probably getting into Filipino forums or using Google would give you a reasonable idea of what's on. 

#14 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Be careful that you are not attempting to "date" someone who is under the legal age. There are plenty of other Filipina lb beauty contests with older lbs who are not "illegal".

:cnd:

#15 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

The young ladies were pretties.

I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#16 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Let's just say I'm glad I live in Thailand.
  • billyboy1000 likes this

#17 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

It will not be a bad idea to delete this Thread all by it self , the age of those girls are between 12 and 16 ,and are organize mostly by the girls them self , you will not find such anouncement no where online it go`s only with mouth to mouth advertisement and there social media network !!!

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

It will not be a bad idea to delete this Thread all by it self , the age of those girls are between 12 and 16 ,and are organize mostly by the girls them self , you will not find such anouncement no where online it go`s only with mouth to mouth advertisement and there social media network !!!

Greetz , Stealth

Thanks for the caution Stealth. I do understand your concerns.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with this thread so long as the topic discussion and images remain appropriate with regard to the contestants age group. In fact, that goes for anything elsewhere on the forum too.

Anything inappropriate will be removed (or modified) and we appreciate those instances being reported. 

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

The Seeds Of Tommorrow

Two years ago when i was in Antipolo i got a call from a good ladyboy friend of mine if i can jump in and help her to sponser her sister with a Teen beauty pageant , was very keen to do it because we where very good friends and she was my showgirl for a few years and i was very happy with her performance

Ps. pictures of her cute sister , the seeds of tommorow......

Greetz , Stealth

Attached Files

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#20 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

Asian_Prince, thanks for sharing! Very interesting. I know about lb "sisters" in Thailand, but had not heard of this in the Philippines until now. She is very feminine looking - do you know if she was taking hormones?

There seems to be a greater number of Filipina lb pageant "queens", it wouldn't be surprising to see this one compete in one of big pageants like Miss Amazing and then on to Miss International Queen.

• Asian_Prince likes this

:cnd:

#21 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

@Rxpharm

Yes , she is ,  all what she need is been provide by her sister , she is now saving money to give her a breast implant as soon as she reach 18 as a birthday gift.......

Greetz , Stealth

#22 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:23 PM

yummy siss

life is only so long,

#23 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

I'd shit myself if I was walking down a dark alley in BRGY 18 and bumped into one of these "ladies"!

God Bless them all though... :)

#24 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

Greetings

I have been following this topic for a while,, and I wonder how can I find out where in the PI ( and when ) this type of Miss gay events are going to be held. If the timing is right, I might go along and have a look

James 

Get to know some LBs on tagged.com

They will keep you up to date with upcoming pageants...and maybe ask you to sponsor one of the contestants...lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci