LB rates in Patong/Bangla

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 TomBat

TomBat
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

Thank you all for you advice as I am flying sooo to Patong!

... and my camera will be with me :harhar:

Just 3 more questions:

What would be the current off season rates for a coctails & dreans LB shorttime/longtime and a freelancer LB shorttime/longtime?

Could you recommend any other LB bars in Patong/Bangla?

What do you think of Kitty... a goog GF experience from C&D?

Thank you very much in advance!

Tom

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

The prices will vary though expect 3k for the first asking price for LT.

ST will probably be rated at 1500 though as always these are priority based estimates and if times are as hard then you can negotiate but don't let it spoil your date...don't forget the chemistry!

If you take another from C&D then she will expect the same as you paid the last one if not more for a good performance, but don't do it as it will only cause bother.

It's Ladyboy Island so they will be everywhere...the bar next to the Salthai Resort is called Toro bar and it was all LB's that worked there when I stayed there last.

Kitty is lovely though to a wee fecker like me somewhat intimidating but I do hear her quote is on the high side. :D

Have a superb holiday. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

I don't agree about those rates Petesie, in countless visits to Patong I'm yet to pay any ladyboy or lady anything above 2k long time regardless of the season, they may ask for more but they don't get it.

Nor do I pay bar fines in Soi Crocodile, that is just a Brucie bonus scam for the ladyboy.

Yes Kitty seems a nice gal, bit of an old cougar these days nontheless she still has a fabulous body and I may even give her a spin myself next time I'm in Patong whenever that maybe.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

Yer speed-reading again...I said first asking price was 3k which is a pretty standard request but my getting price is fairly similar to yours.

8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

How can you put a price on love …..? Well maybe you can …. Negotiate a price up front………

Like Petesie stated ….some may ask for the moon …… but I am sure you can come to terms on what’s best for your wallet ….

I always worry about the ones that ask for no money they usually end up costing the most …tricky little devils …they are

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:17 AM

Coco[/url]"]How can you put a price on love …..? Well maybe you can …. Negotiate a price up front………

Like Petesie stated ….some may ask for the moon …… but I am sure you can come to terms on what’s best for your wallet ….

I always worry about the ones that ask for no money they usually end up costing the most …tricky little devils …they are

Yep. Hearing "up to you" when asking about the price of services ought to be a red-flag! :redcard:
Nix

#7 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Coco[/url]"]How can you put a price on love …..? Well maybe you can …. Negotiate a price up front………

You can't buy love only rent it

Oh and you are absolutly right about the ones that "say" its free. They alway end up costing the most.

#8 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

Oh and you are absolutly right about the ones that "say" its free. They alway end up costing the most.

I agree wholeheartedly,trying to dispatch one of these "freebies" with two thousand Baht would be deeply insulting, she would be expecting that trip to the shopping mall :D

#9 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

STOP OVERPAYING, please grasp this .

start underpaying...... no tips, no taxi money just a 1000 baht. there is nothing to talk about, they work for us.

u got 40 year old cunts dating farmers daughters educated till 6th grade with no world travel and u cant just give em some money and get rid of them without a mall trip, its not the mall trip its your ego trip and u want to prolong to ''date'', huge mistake, the thai robot is desined from childhood to mooch every nickel they can get out of everyone else just like there mom n dad did, have some compasion but keep your common sense. here's your 500-1000 baht now fuck off and i may need to see u again in a day or two andif u dont like it i love it, when else can u give some 22 year old girl 22 dollars, tell her to well fcuk herself and go back in two days an rinse n repeat with her or her friend or one of the other 12000 whores next her? were does this 3000 baht thing come in, are u guys actually propositioning 28 year olds? odly there always themost expensive, i guess the fact that there 10000 dicks in to the game with no real vitiality left to fuck u untill the sun rises that demands the big fee's, wise up, new young fresh girl =1000 baht, she dont like it she can work for drinks.

3k=96 fucking american dollars... something is really wrong if this is actually happening, its opposite still is though as my good buddy who looks like a vegan with aids still pays 400-600 in pattaya for sex all the time and if he can do it anybody can. 96 dollars for sex, unbeleiveable but then again so would them girls fucking the guy who must pay that in thailand for free, most men who go to thailand have no game and when they get there develope even less for some reason, if a girl partially likes you and has to fuck someone who she would never like for two days before she can fuck you for less money then she wants, how is this bad? how is this not an easy game?? she says no just point to thenearest yard animal and say '' he probally has 3000 baht'' and your freind will be jealous but i wont'', see u . i mean enjoy your fucking life fellas. most of theese girls are raggie trashie public cum dumpages, no need for a bar girl pedestal whats so ever.

the reality of it is IS that if your 65 and gross and told her ''i like cats'' upon meeting even though she cant speak english your most likely gonnna have to pay western prices in this time, u guys im sorry to say have kind of ruined it as a 3rd world cheap sex destination, every year the piglets get worse n more greedy.

#10 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

i agree its easy to outplay these thais I cant believe guys lose there shirts over in Thailand. Even when i got extorted for money it was only 500 baht. 3000 baht is crazy, thats 18 holes, theres no way i can get by all day living on 300 baht and then hand over 3 bills at the end of the day

#11 jo712

jo712
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

Hi, for S/T 1000-1500 baht for L/T i don't know......in Bangla try also Tequila Bar and C&D of course!! Have a good holidays

#12 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

most girls except yes card love= aka1000 baht and a smile. 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci