Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

Doggy Style

Attached Files

#16 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hey! A place where nobody has been before...
Keep on posting mate :clapclap:

#17 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

I have visited Kota Kinabalu earlier this year and did a little research before my trip but really didnt find anything. Its a small town with only a few clubs and bars spread out. But after a little exploring KK which really didnt take that long i ended up in times square which happened to be across the street from my hotel and ended up being were most of the action was. there are a few bars sully and cock "n Balls were ok. Both had a wide range of people. locals, young ,old ,tourist and were pretty small but people were pretty friendly. I ended up at a bar/club called B.E.D but not sure what it stand for? there was a small cover charge due to live bands and DJ. the club ended up being packed like standing room only. and at about 1-2 in the morning i started to notice the ladyboys coming out in small packs. they were pretty decent but by that time i was pretty toasted! lol, but there were alot of 5's at best! I also started to notice the girls leaving with guys? so i decided not to waste alot of time so i struck up a conversation with one group of ladyboys. which really wasnt akward at all in this place. I struck a deal and we were off to my place. she asked for 60 RNG which i quicly agreed to becuase i was ready to head back to my place. im not sure what time the club closed but im sure i left at 300am and it was still packed. while we were walking back to my hotel i noticed a few streetwalkers GG and TS walking along the boardwalk. I didny see much else? but let us know. oh and I also went back the next night! :harhar: I hope this help's

Your pictures remember me a lot of good things 31state
i hope you try the fantastic filipino market for seafood at night,
For ladyboys KK is cheap, quality amazing, but service often average( LB here served locals at 99%)

Anyway thank you:clapclap: for your pictures Bro

#18 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

I have visited Kota Kinabalu earlier this year and did a little research before my trip but really didnt find anything. Its a small town with only a few clubs and bars spread out. But after a little exploring KK which really didnt take that long i ended up in times square which happened to be across the street from my hotel and ended up being were most of the action was. there are a few bars sully and cock "n Balls were ok. Both had a wide range of people. locals, young ,old ,tourist and were pretty small but people were pretty friendly. I ended up at a bar/club called B.E.D but not sure what it stand for? there was a small cover charge due to live bands and DJ. the club ended up being packed like standing room only. and at about 1-2 in the morning i started to notice the ladyboys coming out in small packs. they were pretty decent but by that time i was pretty toasted! lol, but there were alot of 5's at best! I also started to notice the girls leaving with guys? so i decided not to waste alot of time so i struck up a conversation with one group of ladyboys. which really wasnt akward at all in this place. I struck a deal and we were off to my place. she asked for 60 RNG which i quicly agreed to becuase i was ready to head back to my place. im not sure what time the club closed but im sure i left at 300am and it was still packed. while we were walking back to my hotel i noticed a few streetwalkers GG and TS walking along the boardwalk. I didny see much else? but let us know. oh and I also went back the next night! :harhar: I hope this help's

Your pictures remember me a lot of good things 31state
i hope you try the fantastic filipino market for seafood at night,
For ladyboys KK is cheap, quality amazing, but service often average( LB here served locals at 99%)

Anyway thank you:clapclap: for your pictures Bro

I sure did try the fresh seafood market along with other local dishes. excellent and really in inexspensive! nice place and friendly people.

#19 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:15 PM

Nice one i had in Kota Kinabalu. I sponsored that hooker gear including heels.

Attached Files

• MrDragon and Willcasey like this

#20 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:19 PM

And another sweetheart.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Willcasey and magiclord28 like this

#21 magiclord28

magiclord28
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:51 AM

Do u have her contact number?

#22 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:00 AM

It's better to go to the spot in KK and see who are ladyboys ready for a good shag. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci