• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

I have alway`s been a prof freelance player , pick up my girls mostly form the discotheeks every where in Asia and from the street or online , i rarely go to the bars , only when i hear there is a new 3 holer in town or a new Bi girl that like to fuck girls then i go to scout and bring them to my hotel for a threesome other wise you will not see me there.....

Yes , the freelance babe have increase a lot , specialy now with the raids going on some of the bar girl have take some time of and are now to catch at HS

But beside bar girls the amount of regular girls are also mounting with girls coming all the way from Manila and Cebu to hit the place for some fast cash......

So yes , you can compare it with Insommnia and the Ibar

If the Quality have increased , i will say just a little bit with the amount of girls from manila

The only downside is that they ask for more , but they will not get any extra shit from me , so when it`s nearly time to close they will fuck for the same price there AC sisters does , 1500 php for a hot wet pussy , come and get it........

Ps. pictures of some of the player , each to it`s own i say from a rate 0 to 10 they will get a perfect 7

Greetz , Stealth

Attached Files

• duke007 likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#14 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:21 AM

Asian_Prince - thanks for sharing!  Just to make it clear to other board members, the photos you have posted in your post #13 are ggs, and not lbs.

Would I be correct in guessing the advice is similar for picking up lbs?

:cnd:

#15 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

@Rxpharm

Yep , it`s the same , also you will have a hard time finding one at HS , the once that come there go only for the fun....

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#16 Aces Up

Aces Up
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

@Acess Up

They will love to get as much as there sisters in Manila and Cebu , but the normaal street price for GG`s and Lb`s is 1000 php with a 200 to 300 php tip if the service was oke.......

The one from a date site will get 1500 php from me for her effort and also between 200 to 300 php tip for her service

Ps. these are the regular price that most Mongers pay , but you can pay each price you feel like , no probleem.....

Greetz , Stealth

Thanks AP.

I prefer FLs or onternet dating as well. I used to barfine a lot, but got bored with the small talk and paying ever increasing barfines and ladydrinks. 

#17 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Over the last two years the bar fine prices in the gogos seems to have nearly doubled and as a result the FL scene seems to have grown, I would hate to see the FL price also rocketing up.

A few years ago I wouldn't have considered taking a FL in Angeles (GG that is, with the LBs it's almost the only option), but more recently there seem to be a lot more about with clubs like High Society seeing the same kind of action as a Pattaya disco. It's also notable that the quality of FLs has increased.

The american own gogo chains have really put dint in cheap holidays to AC.

From pony tails onwards to clarkton hotel along perimterer road there is still good value girls to be found. 1600 peso still at emotions where i had two absolute crackers last april.

AC walking street is far too $$$ these days.
  • Moo Yung and Asian_Prince like this

#18 mike05

mike05
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

@Rxpharm

Yep , it`s the same , also you will have a hard time finding one at HS , the once that come there go only for the fun....

Greetz , Stealth

There are 6 to 10 ladyboys a night in HISO. Management does not want it to turn into ladyboy bar. So they let in the same ladyboys they know and the rest are banned.

If you sit at Kokomoz around 11 pm. You can see about 10-15 parading up and down Fields. They like to stop and group just in front of the Welcome Inn. (just change name but it is just past Kokomoz. The ladyboy still like to stand by Phillies bar. In front of the bar and also on the corner across the street. Plus there are ladyboys on Fields just past Phillies all the way to American Hotel on Fields. Just make sure when you go back to hotel, you lock everything in the safe.

#19 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

Yes , on of them is the famouse Miss Pantera with her clan.....

Attached Files

• batman4ever likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci