am i right again, i believe so

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

Ive said for a year if obama wants a win for term 2 he needs a new war started, ive also said that obama will win if theres even an election at all. the syria war drum is beating more n more each day, with virgo coming into play and the lion of leo looseing her golden locks (sun rays) n therefore strength id guessing within two months sometime this fall obama will secure his second term, all indicators point to collapse this year of the usa economy, china is expected to double its gold holding to 2 tons, germany has 3 tons and the usa has 8 tons, the usa wont be able to buy any more of its debt n nobody else is gonnna want it either as china is gonna do more gold, may the force be withall of you and dont feel bad if u find yourself like the thais wearing your wealth soon enough atleast in the privacy of your own home, most paper currencies are about to take the hardest hit they have taken in a loooooooong time. atlesat with obamas gift of the national defense authorization act he signed on new years eve last janurary will all be safe in are military police state soon enough, may drones be with u all. and if u meet a military twirp who flies drones remote control style n wins a purple heart for bombing some place with some people he never met please salute him.

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Who the fuck is obama.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

i believe he is george bush with a tan and with about as much value, when i hear borack speak i always find myself saying '' can we talk to your boss please sir''.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

Despite the gloomy forecast Boom still made me smile... :D

The Israelis are conducting attack drills and the populace gas mask drills, estimates of deaths from their Iran excursion is around 500 mainly due to repercussions from the rowdy neighbours and the conflict is expected to last a month. The US fleet is readying in the gulf and the assault depends on their involvement and the thumbs up from the politicians.

A cyber attack will take out comms and the radar need to be down so expect a good firework display as they seek to eliminate the Iranian missiles of which they have plenty. Then the air assault to take out the Nuclear sites and other associated infrastructure can begin, the cost of oil will go through the roof and the Gulf will be sealed off for a wee while till they make sure it is mine free.

The Saudis have given it their approval 2 years ago, Iran is too much a threat to their Eastern shores.

This is Booms war and I for one believe he may be unfortunately right. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 indiana jones

indiana jones
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

crikey boomdraw/petesie, doom and gloom.

war with syria and then iran, i bet they don't try occupy iran, and where is all this money going to come from to fund it ?

#6 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

No wonder most countries around the world hate the USA.
They need to mind their own bloody business!!!!!
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

who is this borack now.
dont you mean borat.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

With the social and economical problems that the US are facing just now, i would get my own house in order before poking my nose into other countries business.
Sadly the same can be said for the Uk now as well.
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#9 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

Boomdraw, your topic is "am i right again,i believe so" (sic)

"Again?" When were you right before?
Actually living the dream.

#10 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Where is Saddam Hussein when you really need him...
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

In 100 years, they will teach children history in school and say how USA invaded Iraq with a fake story, caught the president hiding in a hole and murdered him, and then helped themselves to the oil.

and the kids will say " as if."

#12 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Anthony said,

In 100 years, they will teach children history in school and say how USA invaded Iraq with a fake story, caught the president hiding in a hole and murdered him, and then helped themselves to the oil.

Fake story - yes. The only problem, Ant, is that they didn't get the oil.
Actually living the dream.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci