wow !!!
TUNCH is just bombshell ♥ :hug: !!!
i think i just fell in love... :yumm:

#26 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Tried to find this place last night and gave up.

Not sure I'll try again. A friend recently reported it was a laidback place, which is good, but too little quantity and quality. May need to give it more time.

#27 dill

dill
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Can anyone tell me what time this place opens?

Thanxs

#28 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

I went in late oct about 8:00 pm--think it was a Satturday, Only a bartender and a mamasan type. Absolutely dead.

#29 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I understand this bar has a new addition to the staff, May Ex Obsessions, Very nice personality and Nicely dotted
So many LB So Little Time

#30 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Some pics from a couple of weeks ago:

Attached Files

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Good pics mate & thanks for sharing. :D

The ones that were un-named are probably best left that way... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Good pics mate & thanks for sharing. :D

The ones that were un-named are probably best left that way... 8)

granted, not the most stunning range of staff but they sure are a funny, playful bunch. :harhar:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#33 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

Who is in the most recent Dark Side line-up? Some one said that MAY [formerly Obsessions] is there now.

#34 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

http://www.darksideb....com/index.html

:D

#35 HamYai

HamYai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Yes May is often there, though you may need to ask the boss to give her a call if you specifically want to see her as she is not on permanent staff I believe. Had a very nice 'chat' with her a couple of months ago there but was already entangled with one of the other ladies. There are quite a few ex guess girls there now too such as Gate, Nan and Tong.

Just want to say that I have had some of my best times in Bangkok in that bar. It is very chilled out, and just needs a a few more customers to turn this in to a great place, but because it is away from Nana sometimes struggles with punters.

I think the lineup is quite good, and definitely is performance wise, with decent ST room upstairs... well I say decent, it is a comparative thing as they are usually cess pits.
Top girls there for me are Tar (great topper) Jane, May, Nani, Gate and Tong.

Oh, I would check out the pictures on facebook for more up to date line up of the girls than their website: https://www.facebook...bangkok?fref=ts

If this sounds like a plug for the bar, it is only because I want it to still be around when I am next back in bkk rather than because I work there! :D

#36 MissTressLiza

MissTressLiza
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

i was been this bar and owner very nice and friendly 

bar look like guess bar and good for sit and relax 

some nice nd hot lb there also they are fun nd service 

just looking around so don't try to contect me if you only want to sexchat i do have my job is live sex chat on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci