Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:21 PM

ASJ is Jell still there ?

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#338 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

The girl with dark hair, Myx?  Is on Chaturbate right now.  Going by Nikki.  Anyone know if she is on Thai Friendly?

And another profile that says she is in Chiang Mai
https://www.thaifrie...m/bangersofcock

#339 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

They owe a lot to Chris and a couple of local customers that made it easier for them to come to Thailand and work.  Unfortunately not all of them fulfilled their part of the bargain.

And probably more than a couple contributed to the bolts on, I am pretty sure they don't use the "savings" for those, better add it on the usual pleading. As Phillies don't have sick Buffaloes... LOL

#340 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

And another profile that says she is in Chiang Mai https://www.thaifrie...m/bangersofcock

Do we read this as "Philippines tourist board promotes the country around Thailand?"
That makes at least two of them in CM, scouting new territories. Maybe a school trip? :)

#341 Mako17

Mako17
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:40 AM

Does anyone know if Tar and Nuclear are still here? Anyone BF either of these girls?

#342 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

Nuclear definitely there two weeks ago.Didn't bf as I had my hands full with Off....

#343 jnrawdon

jnrawdon
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:20 AM

Nuclear definitely there two weeks ago.Didn't bf as I had my hands full with Off....

Not my words but I have to repeat them: "In the circumstances, I hope you fucked off"

#344 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Not my words but I have to repeat them: "In the circumstances, I hope you fucked off"

I certainly did. And if the chance ever arises I'll fuck off again!

#345 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

ASJ is Jell still there ?

She says she still goes in sometimes, whatever that is.  She recently went on a trip to Chaing Mai with a couple of girls from Darkside. 

Attached File  IMG_7690.JPG   93.31KB   0 downloads

#346 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:53 PM

Thanks Mate

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#347 jellcandyladyboy

jellcandyladyboy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:27 PM

Can i comment on this yes i do as a freelance, you know that chris is not on the bar, and duen also, so nothing cam save me for those any problem that i will face there, freelancing is hard also of the bar contact me as i have costumer there i go, i will broke my silence, i chat chris also he know wjat is the ain reason why, i know how to look back on chris but anyone has it own reason youre not in my situation so please! Stop saying i have my own thinking amd i know that i have big owe to chris, i am still going in darkside, i do school, and refresh my mind sometime, hard to be out mot same as before when boss chris still on the darkside, i lost almost everything but still i need to find my way how to eat everyday hope you will understand what is my point is, before i still staying in the bar i can save a lot but nowadays its really hard for me but how, if there is no one can take care fore there,!!!

#348 jellcandyladyboy

jellcandyladyboy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

Most of the days i think that hope the past can be rewind, because nowadays bangkok so quiet so you need tp find ways how to earn little money, that can send my family, pay my bills and my daily living, if you are in my shoe you will know how hard it is, REMARKs I still connected in darkside though i am not there everyday, and still i thankful to boss chris for that, because i will not be here because of him, i chat him still for what happen in my life, i have some private problems that he know, and he still givin me an advice, thanks for understanding, sorry for the mistyping ony first comment but i know you can still understand that

Thanks Jell
  • batman4ever, goodenough and jaybee111 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci