solar cycle 24 is here, greenland is going on holiday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

with solar activity reaching its solar max next may we should see some severe crop damage due to droughts, possible frying even of are electrical grid and ofcourse goodbye to are icey inhospitable worthles landmass aka greenland, seems most of the surface ice was lost in just the last 4 days according to scientist. just as are economy finally gets its real ''check bin'' we also will be facing massive real man bear pig aka solar cycle 24 at its peakage and in the past she did knock out the power grid in quebec and part of the us at seperate instances. anyways just some triva, i figured that greenland was supposed to be gone by the summer and was shocked, also i was shocked that the libyor scam is estimated at 300 trillion in fake money yet nobody cares, i did however read that snookie n jay wow that other 38 year old american 17 year old do kiss on the lips, pretty thrilling time to be alive and again, just a little triva.

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

all in the week alex reid and his misses finally name their new baby.
life is too good.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci