Close call with ladyboy Ann and friend

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 doug

doug
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:02 AM

Walking down the street from the BTS towards Nana, I happen to see a really cute piece of LB ass. She was wearing a denim micro-mini and walking with her ugly friend. If she hadn't been with her obviously LB friend, I might have mistaken her for a GG because she was extremely passable.

We chat for a bit and she says her name is Ann (not the Obsessions Ann seen on this site). She was very petite, long black hair and a crappy tattoo on her right shoulder. She introduced her friend too, but I didn't pay attention because she was a dog. Her friend had brownish hair and was taller and more stocky (ugh).

I offer to take her to the PB Hotel for 1000 baht, she agrees, but then her friend starts whining, so she says "1000 baht for both of us?" I say, "sure, whatever" even though I had no intention of doing anything with her friend.

We hop in the taxi, but when we get to PB Hotel, she tells the cab driver to go to the next hotel, telling me that PB doesn't allow three (I never had a problem before, but maybe they changed the rules since last time I went there). So we head up to the next hotel (can't remember the name), and get into the room.

I get naked while they take a shower (I'd just showered in my room), and then they both sit on the bed and start playing with my dick. I insist on wearing a condom, even for oral, and so then they start whining and complaining about it. "Condom no good", "My doctor check me, I no have HIV", etc... blah blah blah, like I give a sh*t. I'm paying, so if I want a condom, shut the hell up about it.

They suck my dick a little bit with LENGTHY pauses to bitch and moan, etc... and then the ugly one asks if she can take my picture with her phone. I say, "no, absolutely not". She says OK, and I go back to playing with the cute one, but I'm keeping an Eye on the ugly one because she's still playing with her phone. When I see her try to sneak a pic, I jump up and say, "That's enough, we're done."

The ugly one gets all pissy and jumps to block the door while I get dressed. The cute one (Ann) hands her a pair of scissors from her purse and grabs an ash tray.

Crap.

Now I'm cornered in a locked room with two f**king yaa-baa whacked out LBs (they said they'd taken some and that's why they couldn't get hard).

The ugly one says, "you pay money now", and I say, "fine", and give 1000 baht to the cute one. The ugly one says, "No, you pay me 2000 baht, because I suck you cock". Whatever... I tell her no way, we agreed on 1000 and they've got 1000, no piss off.

She starts waving the scissors around and demanding money and so I get my phone out and tell her I'm calling the tourist police. I pretend to call (my phone was out of battery!) and pretend to talk to the police. This backs her up a bit (f**king idiot) and she then threatens to cut herself with the scissors and tell the police I attacked her (I tell her, fine, go right ahead).

Ann, meanwhile is jumping up and down on the bed waving the ashtray around but I'm pretty much ignoring her since she weighs about 40 kg and I could probably knock her out with one punch. It the ugly one that's got me worried because she's a bit bigger and well muscled. I'm sure I could take her down too, but not without getting really f**ked up in the process (and I don't want to have to explain claw marks at work).

So the "cut herself" ploy isn't working on me so she puts the scissors down on the table to grab another ashtray and she tries to break it against the table leg so she can have something more dangerous to threaten me with.

Idiot.

I leap across the bed and grab the scissors off the table and then hold them to her face. I then unlock the door and leave while they make a bunch of empty threats about how many "friends" they have in Nana and how I'll get the s**t kicked out of me as soon as I get down there. Whatever.

Problem solved.

So be on the watch for a couple of ladyboys. One really cute, the other butt ugly. I wish I could provide a better description or a link to some photos but all I remember about Ann was that she had some crappy black ink tattoo on her right arm near her shoulder (it was probably something stupid like a dragon or a unicorn), and her friend also had a tattoo, though I can't remember if it was on her back or leg (I really wasn't paying much attention to her). Ann had killer baby-doe eyes and a really small cock, but unfortunately she's teamed up with a real mutt.

Lesson learned: If a ladyboy's butt-ugly friend asks to "come along for the ride", say NO.

#2 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:40 AM

Doug, it wasn't such a nice experience, was it? Glad you got away all in one piece..
BTW very well detailed and described. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Each time I read this sort of report, I can't stop thanking God for anything he gave me in my life and what He did not...

cheers ! :) :) :)

p.s. does anyone can guess why a "bad" LB should take a pic of you on their phone.. would they try to use it for blackmail , or to request instantly more money in order to erase any record of you as "targeted" customer.... any other hint ?
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:15 AM

Nice story...you are lucky the ashtray not done on your head or something..but you are right about this fucking ya ba behaviour..freelancers can be great, but can be dangerous as well. Be aware !!!

#4 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:55 AM

Wow, see, im planning on going to Thailnad soon ,for the first time and everyone i asked says Thailand is very peaceful and the girls are kind and nice. Not to worry about getting robbed etc.
Then..i read this...i dunno..what gives? Which is it? Is it safe to walk the streets alone trying to meet girls, ors hould i worry and look over my shoulder all the time?
Thanks.

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:04 AM

No problem with the gals from the bars, or well know stars. Only freelancers that you pick up on the streets is a bet. Not a good option for newbies.

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:31 AM

Ok, thanks.

#7 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:02 AM

U r welcum.

#8 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for the report ... learning a bit more everyday ;)

#9 stranger

stranger
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:02 AM

omg ill have this in mind when i go there, thanks for the heads up.

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:52 AM

Don't worry, this is rare event, and if anything gives a slight warning to those who take girls and LBs they don't know from the street.

If you take a girl from a BKK go-go this is very unlikely to happen, as you know where she works and she will lose her job if she gets complaints like this.

I would only take an LB from the street if I recogniser her or she is with an LB I know.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:06 AM

It's such a rare event that rsraleigh has scanned the archives and gone back 13 months to find it.

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:09 AM

the most likely injury you will recieve is a sharp prod in the bum! :oops:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci