• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

Do we do it?

Went to a strip club (Platinum Lace) in London at 3 today. Spent the afternoon there. Drank a fuck load and dances were £20 a pop so I must have spent a fortune :blush: with the number of dances I got. 1 thing for sure was the standard of girls was way higher than LOS but you pay for it :redcard: . The all looked like they were straight out of a hip hop video.

After the Lace I was horney as fuck so I wandered up to Chinatown. Massage for £45. Then £20 for a hadjob. Gave her the £20 and it was all in no messing, even kissing mouths :clapclap: I must have eaten her pussy for 30 mins :loco: . I can smell her little ass on my finger now :rock: .

Strip club was a rip off but the massage in chinatow was not bad value.

I dont do it that often but it was fun tonight :harhar:

Now mao :redcard:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:13 AM

Haven't partaken in Melbourne for quite a while.

In my younger days, I would visit a transexual prostitute virtually weekly and still find time for a rub & tug at an illegal chinese massage joint.

I have some very fond memories of those times.

It was a real adventure seeking out these illegal places located in a block of flats or within a typical neighbourhood street.

One of the highlights was this older chinese lady at a private house in the suburbs that would lick your ass and then insert a candle. :D

Those were the days.....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

A Hadjob...is that a Muslim tradition?

And I sincerely hope KK's candle wasn't lit! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

I used to go to a few TS girls in Manchester, One used to live just around the corner from Etihad Stadium in the flats they built for the athletes when the had the Com games here.

Last time I partook of a TS on home soil was at a Roma party by Aleksandra. £50 all in. Even though I have not been in ages I still get the Email to tell me when she is having a private party, Basically it a orgy with a load of others some of her fine looking TS friends etc. The email I got for the party next friday below

ROMA
Hi there, what a great way to finish your busy week with so much things is going on in London right now.
So why not finish the week together in a fantastic sensual naughty sexual way with me and a few friends of mine.
Here is some details about our next private party.
The next one going to be on 13th July (SECOND FRIDAY OF THE MONTH) with FREE GLASS OF CHAMPGNE …
What is so special about this next party?
Is a different kind of party is a small party with big activity of naughtiness and sex and also a lots of drinks for who enjoy it .
So we going TO have few extra reason to get even happier and even naughtier !!!! and of course some of my close sexy friends Cuming along too.
Please send me a message and come to make part of our private naughty party…
Looking for to hear from you!!!!!!!!
Here is some general details….

SEX-Y PRIVATE PARTY
Made for tv/ts and admires.
The place is amazing flat with a nice open space and very friendly ambient,
Easy parking and plenty of space just outside the flat.
The sex-y naughty party start from 21:00 till late.
The Party is made for you and feel comfortable to do anything you have in mind respecting everyone’s opinion.
The place has low lights with videos, sling, double bed, chairs and a sofa if you like to just appreciate the view.
Please do bring your own alcohol or soft drink.
Tickets are £50 pounds on the door.
GIRLS and T_GIRLS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR FREE.
Please Just remember we have to respect everybody’s limits and wishes.
Please reply this message confirming if you can come as no many places available.
The places are limited.
DRESS CODE: SEXY, SEXY AND SEXY.
Address.

10 A BASEMENT FLAT.
Rickett Street
SW6 1RU.
Behind West Brompton station
(Wimbledon Services) 1stop after Earls Court Station.

More details please email me on
alekssandra_it@yahoo.it

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

And I sincerely hope KK's candle wasn't lit! :D

Perhaps that's where they got the expression "Burning the Candle at Both Ends".... :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

some weirdos get a ''high'' driving by whore streets locally. i dont really see the intoxication with piglets u guys have or how there is a thrill when searching out piglets for pay in back streets, i guess the fear of rejection is replaced with anticipation of certainty, one thing certain a women is a women is a women and a john is a john is a john, i wonder if the pigs start oinking in oinkapation for your unique arrivals?

i do punt the cunt locally, my currency is word cock for the eartoris the ear clit that ruins womens minds though they know it not which is why they always look n ask ''who are u!!'' its a statement not a question, but my question is how do u guys spend hundrends on babe pig in the city when 200 dollars will generally take a women to full monty in a week and then have u spending money on you? just dont get it, now free whores or oinks dam near free is wondo but were talking mother fucking hundreds are we not, what gives do u feel more warmth in mamasons waiting room for 4 minutes over a rresturant were other city porcus's can see u there by validateing your desirability to other girls. no hate or prejudice here just wondering were is the creativity for the money spent :angel: and if u got the money, wouldnt it a much greater thrill to be reminded that even girls in western resurants as well as ones with guys are actually for hire via WCC(word cock currency) , if i had the loot for whore clubs id just go to the less frequented brothels like olive garden.

#7 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

boomdraw what the hell you on about???
i just cannot decipher your use of english!!!
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#8 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

what do u have against olive garden?

a
l
l in f

u

n. :rock:

#9 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

boomdraw what the hell you on about???
i just cannot decipher your use of english!!!

I think the new definition for insanity is being able to understand everything Boom writes. It aint easy! But while I may sound critical I am constantly amused by his Boomer-isms.

Little gems like: i wonder if the pigs start oinking in oinkapation for your unique arrivals?

Oinkapation...:lol: Fuck me, I thought I was going to die laughing... :D

As he says, it's ALL IN FUN.

#10 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

i understand the fun part, however trying to decipher the ancient language of boomdrawism is way above me :D
would have a better chance at ancient egyptian hieroglyphics !! :D
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#11 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'm just too lazy to try and decipher it all. It can't imagine the effort it takes to write it. :angel:

#12 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

will start to take stonfre's approach :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci