hugwalk health tip 5, and its not a french roast enema

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

out of the goodness of my luciferian heart have to pass on more of ones own hugwalk companion kits entrails.

this one is so crucial, that most dont take advantage of it and the shit works wonders. its name is ZINC folks..

and in particular ive had the best results with this one. http://www.vitacost....turals-optizinc (any brand will do its the optizinc u want) zinc's the shit, it aint as sexy as catipilar fungus aka cordyceps mushroom's that i dropped on you guys a few tips back but this stuff really does increase the mood n mojo, a little oatmeal for the semenal volume increasing avenacosides whitin plus some zinc and your loads are volumeous enough to be used as a dairy subsitute for a vegan cookies while baking in the kingdom.

:butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

its odd that you care so much about alternative health medicine, and yet you are out of it on drugs 24/7. :loco:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

lambs breath is this wolfs only indulgence, if u dont like vegan cookies fuck yah. :rock:

#4 stipnog

stipnog
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

Your a prize twat boomdraw, you contribute nothing to this forum.

You ain't even been with a tranny, so why the fuck are you here talking shite about faggot hugwalks :redcard:

After reading some of Boomdraws posts i'm impressed so completely disagree with you

#5 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

Xerox, a new ID set up for the sole purpose of attacking Boomdraw, how nice. Xerox, your hatred for the man is fairly dripping off my monitor.

What people choose to post about is their business but to make such an aggressive, angry post indicates one thing to me - you have bigger issues than Boomdraw.

I find our fellow board member is at various times, strange, weird, grammatically-challenged, off-the-wall but nearly always entertaining with his different view of the world.

And I am not so set in my ways that I don't welcome a different POV even if it is at times hard to follow. However I am offended by such a vitriolic post about a guy whose only crime is to not post like everyone else.

Put him on 'ignore' or disregard his posts but this level of hatred? Its completely over the top, in order to put Boom in perspective, work out what is really upsetting you in your life & deal with that.

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

classic zinc deficiency.

#7 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

:agree: totally with you Paccers!

classic zinc deficiency.

:lol: LMFAO!

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

I removed the offending post because of the malicious intent. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

20% percent of shizo's are actually what are called pyroluria-type schizophrenia which is zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''..

again im well aware i bring heat, but its ones choice whether to look at my finger n be bored or what it points to and maybe learn something, laugh and cool out.

be warned though that zinc on an empty stomach is no fun.

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

As much as I disagree with and am confused by boomdraw, I have to go along with Pacman here. The only time I really go off on boom is when he has a cruel post about another poster, usually a ladyboy, which is something he hasn't done for quite a while. You just continue to post, boomer, and I'll continue to sit here with my dropped jaw. :D
Actually living the dream.

#11 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

at the end of the day its just zinc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci