boom health tip update

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

seeing as there a bunch of questions about dental probs i figure u folks/punters n chair dancers might like some info on oral hygiene.

Ive recently been turned on to OIL PULLING an i must say, its pretty dam nice. the jist of it is no deeper then simply swishing in your mouth some either coconut oil/olive or sunflower oil for 10-20 minutes before u brush on a empty stomach ideally. the oil pulls of stains and gives your parotid glands (glands next to the lower molars) a chance to purge themselves also.. mine actually swell'd up on the right side so large i couldnt sleep on my right cheek for bout 3 days, but there is lot of testimonials even on youtube, if u do it for about 3 days your teeth will feel so smooth and if u do it before u go to the dentist for a cleanig they will tell u that your plaque level is very low, shit sucks it right off without abrasion.

if u got mercury fillings be carefull, word is it sucks em right out of your mouth if they arent perfectly healthy, then again who wants mercury in there mouth ?

anyways im a fan of it as well as tounge brushing, oral mouth health is basically body health.

#2 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

Done my own research, and maybe boomdraw has a case ?

#3 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:05 AM

load of old bollox.
i wouldnt listen to boomdraws health advice, he,ll have you in bed for 9 o clock.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci