Dental Implants

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

Recently we've had a discussion on dentists etc (though I can't find it now!) has any one had any experience with implants and how much do they cost and what's involved?

I tried making a few enquiries by e-mail but the quotes were far higher than I thought they would be.

Any info will be appreciated and abuse tolerated.

8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Fuck dental implants.

I'm still waiting for my penile implant. :D

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#3 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Thats far more than I was quoted! :shock:

Anyway Bruce...I thought you always had penile implants in your gob on every trip... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

i do know an implant is a last resort if you have no root left to fix something to. they prefer to do a bridge of 3 teeth, with the outer two fitted onto the teeth either side of the gap.
implants are not cheap, i met a guy half way through the treatment, it looked hideous.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

#8 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

I've had a fair amount of dental work done in Thailand, but Implants are not ideal,because they require multiple visits which certainly add to the overall cost, OK I know multiple visits are no hardship to us lot. . Last year I was told by Grace dental, the number one clinic in Chiang Mai that there was no hope for bridge or implants for two upper jaw back teeth (they were loose, with receding gums and just too little bone to take a bone graft even.
I told my Australian dentist the story and she said Professor X (that really is his name :harhar: ) does marvelous things, a visit and a few scans later I was booked in for day surgery, sinus lift/bone graft and two implants.
But the really marvelous thing was that it was all done for less than $10,000...just less 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci