• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#265 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

Yep, as Dix said, Karn is back from England but doesn't work in Sensations. I asked if she is going do that, she just said that she will consider it but wasn't sure yet. I'm sure that if she decide to come back, she will be successful as she was before.

#266 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Karn looks a little bit like Sonya?

Attached Files

• jeet70+2 likes this

#267 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

Karn looks like Karn and was on my bucket list (long before enhancements). Never happened but she is awesome!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#268 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Cola/Chocolate's Birthday Party

Special thanks for Robi_Slo who took half of these pics like true paparazzi... 

Attached Files

• Moo Yung, batman4ever, Nick Bullseye and 2 others like this

#269 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Party 2

Attached Files

• Moo Yung, alhambra and batman4ever like this

#270 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

Sensations Bar

Couple new faces, Karn is back and A'tom also seem to start work there. 

Attached Files

• Hoot and Surin Nix like this

#271 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

The bar always seems to attract some excellent talent for their rosters.  Nice to see Atom has joined the squad and Karn returning to the field again. 

As always, thanks for sharing Teppis.

#272 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

The bar always seems to attract some excellent talent for their rosters.  Nice to see Atom has joined the squad and Karn returning to the field again. 

As always, thanks for sharing Teppis.

Usually there are some customers when other places are empty, so it's only naturally that girls go places where they have chance to get customer. However couple nights ago there was 31 LB in Sensations to check place, and naturally it's impossible to keep that much staff for longer period, just because there isn't that much customers for now. However Sensations seem to doing well keeping in mind that it's lowest of low season never seen before. I'm 99% sure that i asked from A'tom if she worked in Sensations now (leaving 1% chance that i didn't) and she said yes. Anyway she was there yesterday also (pics coming later). 

What comes about lovely Karn, she will be great asset for any bar... as long as she keeps her price reasonable. 

#273 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

someone knows if Karn did well in London? 

is she coming back>? :)

#274 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

someone knows if Karn did well in London? 

is she coming back>? :)

Karn has been back in Pattaya for several months now and can often be found at Sensations.

She did well while she was in London but left prematurely due to circumstances beyond her control. Ultimately not doing so well after being inadvertently discovered by the authorities and subsequently re-repatriated.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#275 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Karn looks a little bit like Sonya?

Yeah, it would really suck going from 10,000 baht for short-time back to 1000!

#276 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:28 PM

Well, this may as well be my first post here.  It's been like 4 years since my last chance to be in the LOS and I'm currently missing it like hell.

I too will add my praise of the excellent photography, Teppis - makes my nostalgia all the stronger.  :-)

Question: who is the very tall girl in the white lace top, I've not seen her pic before?  They are all so beautiful, I'd have to make Sensations my first stop.  Compliments to the owner for creating what appears to be a great place to relax and enjoy Thai nightlife.

Thanks for a great website and forum.  If I get the chance in the next while to travel to Thailand again, I'll have buy you all a round of drinks!  Cheers!!!

Party 3

Rest of pics can be seen in my Facebook.

Ps. I want to remind you that not everyone in these pics work in Sensations (or bar) but they just came there to meet friends.

The princess in the first photo looks like the girl who calls herself "Sexy Pinay" on Thai Friendly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci