Any Singapore ladyboys ??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 heelscrazy2004

heelscrazy2004
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:51 AM

Any Singapore ladyboys that I can meet ??

#2 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:40 PM

In Singapore the "Crazy Horse" in the Orchard Tower is the place to be. On Friday I would recommend to go to ZOUKs. That place has 3 Discos( Future, Zouk,Velvet) and during the Night always some LB's show up. I have been only one time in Brix's but there was a tall Lb with atomic tits. It seemed to me she is a regular customer.

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

"Crazy Horse"(4'th floor) and "Romeo"(3'floor) bars in Orchard Towers is the places to find Thai LB's working in Singapore. Local LB's hanging outside the Towers, in Gaylang, and Changi Village. Local I mean Chinese and Malay gals. Regarding night spots: "Zeouk" is the most probable place to find LB's, "Velvet" they cant go in(for general knowledge). few other places are: "Attica", "Liquid Room" at Robertson Quay, and gay club "Happy".
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 ladyboylove100

ladyboylove100
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:27 PM

where is Brix ?? i am a mountain tortise. or any freelance that can share numbers??

#5 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

Brix is in a hotel on the Orchard Road. I forgot the name. Just ask a taxidriver.

#6 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:33 AM

Brix is at the Hyatt Hotel. Just go downstairs.
Best place for LB is Crazy Horse and Club Romeo. Later in the night a lot are waiting outside Orchard Towers.

#7 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 02:36 PM

Try also Insomnia at "Chimes" which is an old church/convent complex restructured into a night-venue. There are bars, discos and restaurants.
You may find few LB's, all malay who are not in "business", so have to play with your charm 8)

#8 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:11 AM

Changi Village you need a car. Standing on the street and you can take them to a prking place near by. Costs are at app. 50,-- S$.

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:13 AM

Changi is a winner, many stunners and "romantic" atmosphere..:-) I heard about locations opposite Mustafa centre? Any experiences?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

I heard about locations opposite Mustafa centre? Any experiences?

I'm your man! The location near Mustafa centre is Rowell Road.
Ladyboys are found in 4 main "locations" in shophouses on the left hand side of the road from the Serangoon Road end. The LBs stand behind closed gates of these shophouses and start around 8p.m. and finish around 2 -3 a.m.
The first two houses don't have much of a selection and only or two decent lookers. The third place, next a shop selling drinks has the best selection. You can get as many as ten Thai/Malaysian ladyboys and usually 2 or 3 good "lookers".
The fourth location is between house no 105 and 107 has about 5 to 6 Malaysian ladyboys.
The prices range from 30 to 50 Singdollars for about 20 plus mins of action including BJ (with condom) and bonking. You can negotiate for longer times.
The only problem is the rooms are spartan. But once you get to know them you can arrange to bring them out to a hotel.
Lastly, they stand behind the gates because officially they're illegal although action against them is seldom taken.

#11 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:07 PM

The only problem is the rooms are spartan. But once you get to know them you can arrange to bring them out to a hotel.
Lastly, they stand behind the gates because officially they're illegal although action against them is seldom taken.[/quote]

Well..spartan is a bit of understatement perhaps :?
Passed thru few time and you need quite a bit of stomach to go there but maybe fun, who knows!
Once I went to Mustafa Emporium to buy some CD's I was approached on the street by a group of Indonesian lb's, but that was few years back.

#12 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:44 PM

The Indonesian ladyboys used to work the stretch of Desker Road not Rowell Road which is the next road. They operated up till around 2001. A number of them were pick pockets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci