DM Returns :-)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#37 R.Anderson

R.Anderson
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

Takes me back to the era of the classic pic.. dick up bum, smoke in one hand camera in the other

Samcro

Very funny start to the TR DM.

Slightly off and on topic: The photo that Samcro describes above has legendary / near mythical status here on the forum. I have looked for it in the past but never found it. Any chance of re-posting it for some of us relative newcomers DM?

Cheers.

hahah i remember that one.

Did just have a search but it looks like all the old photos are not there anymore which is a shame.

#38 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

WOW! Disturbing. In a sexy kinda way. Awesome bod! Looking forward to the next episode. :rock:

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

I seem to remember some of those legendary pics had a few of our long term posters mugs all over them. 8)

The man should be on the ground now fiercely and firmly doing his stuff. :cheer:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

You certainly are a classic Mike. :clapclap:

One can only wonder what will follow in this TR. :D

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Any updates DM? 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#42 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

just back from my trip and i had a great time as you would expect , must be getting old as i spent most of my trip with one lady, on the odd occasion to walk i the dog or buy some whisky from 7/11 i did run into a few special encounters though :D

grrrrrrr once ive resized the pics i will post them ..... 500kb ppfftttttt :ang3:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

Good to see you made it through the other end relatively unscathed...I hope you have some fine tales to tell as we could do with a few. :D

#44 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

Found this bit of snatch in Pook Swan :D

Looks like she got the skin on first :redcard:

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#45 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

Its weird the small ones hurt the most ... anyhow its payback :lol:

Attached Files

#46 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

she loves it , although to be honest it wouldnt go in much further , i shall pack a club hammer next time 8) :rock:

Attached Files

#47 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

Pulled this bit of cunt out of Cascade , once again she's skinned up before i took of my pants :redcard:

Attached Files

#48 slipper

slipper
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

MORE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci