Simon Cabaret - Phuket

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jaymed77

jaymed77
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 05:23 AM

Has anyone been with any of the showgirls from Simon? The main performer asked me for 500B, but I wasn't sure if she meant for just a photo - or something else. I couldn't understand what she was hinting at unfortunately as I would have love to have taken her back?

Just wandered if the performers tend to go home with the farangs?

#2 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:53 PM

Photos are usually 50B, so she was probably offering you a very short time! Hang around a bit longer until most of the audience have gone, and then talk with them.

Many of them can be found in the daytime at various hairdressers and beautyshops around Patong, met 2-3 at the one down Soi C&N, down at the town end of Soi Bangla.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:41 AM

Can't imagine 500 Baht buying you much in Phuket, Thailand's most expensive tourist city !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:18 AM

Either some very expensive photos, or the shortest, quickest "smoking" ever!

I was there a few years ago with my nephew, a rather sheltered boy 9-10 years old, on holiday with my sister and her husband.

He said, "Uncle! Look at all those lovely ladies dancing!"
I replied, "We need to have a talk sometime......"

I still have the photos of his father with the "girls" wrapped around his neck, lapping up all their attention.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#5 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:34 PM

jaymed77, why didn't you just qualify with her at the time what you'd get for 500THB.

I've found they are very foreright and straight forward with responses. Don't be shy and ask us later. Best always to make sure you know exactly what you can get for your cash.

Maybe I've just been in BKK too long; I've lost all inhabitions on saying "is that for short time, can i fuck u etc"
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci