Forumlink from mothersite (lb-69) gone?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

I usually go to www.lb-69.com to acces the forum but today i noticed that the menu-option "forum" was gone?

#2 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

go to Off Topic & Tech and you see same topic been discussed .... although no reaction from Moderator or website owner ...

#3 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:31 AM

go to Off Topic & Tech and you see same topic been discussed .... although no reaction from Moderator or website owner ...

Thanks for pointing that out Viking, Im seldom at the tech section of the forum although I should have checked there first. :blush:

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

I've sent a link to this thread to LB-69 ((forum owners) seeking their response.

Thank you for pointing it out goodenough, I am curious to hear the reason for this, hopefully just an oversight on the part of their software programmer during an upgrade.

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

I answered in other thread about that issue, anyway you reach the forum by direct link: http://www.lb-69.com/forum
-=MEOW POWER=-

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

Thank you for the fast response LB-69, looks like we are going to have to live without the direct link from www.lb-69.com thus reducing the opportunity for new members to find us :?

The forum is of course entirely funded by the pay site so although disappointed, I'm not going to dwell on this :giveup:

#7 megazzorro

megazzorro
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image