ladyboy69 forum

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Anybody else noticed that the ladyboy69 main page doesn't have the forum tab anymore ?

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yes I noticed that. In fact, since a couple of weeks, LB-69 redirects to Shemale Asia. Did the latter bought LB-69? Now the forum button disappeared. On purpose?

Nick Bullseye

#3 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

And now I get 5 emails in a row in my hotmail account with a hyperlink to direct me to a forum called ladyquest who in turn are having changes and will become ladyboyloveforum or something like that...now this is really stating to get confusing...does this mean lb69 forum will dissapperar ?

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

..does this mean lb69 forum will dissapperar?

No, LB-69 forum will not disappear 8)

LBQuest (aka: TLF) has more-or-less died since the name change and paywall were introduced and another forum with a new name will be taking it's place. A re-launch of that forum minus Stogie, so to speak.

Others who still visit that forum will likely know more about what's coming soon over there.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

So in other words we don't know why the forum button/tab/icon etc has gone fron the home page of lb-69.

#6 eddy1925

eddy1925
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

So in other words we don't know why the forum button/tab/icon etc has gone fron the home page of lb-69.

checked LB69. The Button still there and directing to this Forum. I'm paid Member of LB69.

#7 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hmm ic...all I have on the lb-69 home page at the top is Updates, Models, Movies, Members, and JOIN...no forum tab

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

I have a shortcut to the forum so I'd never noticed, but I had a look and I see what you mean.

I see that there is a different header depending on which of the two URLs are used displaying the site name accordingly. Neither have a forum link and the LB-69 header has a slight glitch showing a bit of ShemaleAsia beneath it. Once on the forum the original header still shows, including the forum link, but it's a little late by then.

I have no connection with LB-69.com or Shemale.Asia as I only use the forum, but hopefully this over-sight will come to the attention of the site creators and they can rectify the otherwise excellent presentation and missing forum link.

Attached Files

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

yeah experienced last week's that Shemale Asia pops up as start screen but at least it had a Forum Button ... now that even disappeared ... but if you type the basic url www.lb-69.com and add /forum it will direct you to this website and allow you to logon.

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Ok, so many conspiracy theories..:) Shemale.asia and LB-69 is same site just with different design. Forum link was removed as part of adding new/improved features to the pay site. You can always reach the forum by direct link: http://www.lb-69.com/forum And let me assure you that forum wont go anywhere in the near future..:)
-=MEOW POWER=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci