Thai GG websites

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Okay, met a woman on Match.com years ago and met here there (in Thailand). She had a place in Phatum Thani (sp?). She was 42 and had a hairdresser shop. Got engaged (4 years and a long story) and got screwed - no money missing thank goodness. Just get here and find what you find - just be vigilant. Walking is great exercise and you might find places that we missed or forgot to mention. My 'assholeness' is on hold for a few minutes.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#14 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for the advice thailover. Good advice to stay vigilant whether dealing with GG's, LB's or even taxi drivers.

At this point, I'm not even sure I will persue any Thai GG's when I'm there in December. That is why I am asking for suggestions of some good Thai GG websites to check out before hand. And I don't mind searching for them myself, but if someone has been to one that they feel is a good one, then I'd like to check that out. I really don't see how my original post was any different than the Sticky post in this Forum asking for Digital Camera suggestions.

Thanks again.

BTW, I don't know you personally but I don't think you are an asshole...we all have our moments, as you saw from my previous responses, :blush:

I'll admit to being an asshole at times, but not a complete one (still working on that).

That cracked me up! :lol:

#15 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for that and good luck on your search.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#16 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci