End of April 2012

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Anyone about end of April? I think Ill be in Bkk on the 28th and then 2 or 3 nights in Pattaya :gayf: Only one Country in the world i want to leave my 20's :blush: .
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'll be around the start of May... :D

20's...you one of dose flappers? :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

Shame ill just miss you!!! Will be on wife duty in may :blush:

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

You know my movements TS and it shall be fab to catch up with you once more in Pattaya, wow we wait all these years to meet up and now it looks like being twice within six months.

:rock:

#5 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

You know my movements TS and it shall be fab to catch up with you once more in Pattaya, wow we wait all these years to meet up and now it looks like being twice within six months.

:rock:

Indeed. It is funny how it works out like that. I'm on the 22.00 flight straight from work again. Pattaya by 9ish and stright out on it. Looking forward to it but I am banning myself from drinking before 18.00 this time.

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Looking forward to it but I am banning myself from drinking before 18.00 this time.

Yep, I learnt a long time ago that while holiday in Thailand, there is nothing like knocking back a few beers during the day for fcuking up your evenings, my body tends to be alcohol free until sundown at the earliest, infact I like to delay my first intake to around 10.30pm, then the party can begin.

During the afternoon while others are scouting around the back passages of Soi 6, you'll find old pentire on his favourite Pratamnuk Beach under an umbrella while listening to the local radio and studying that evenings UK horse racing form and having a nice cup of tea :harhar:

#7 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yes drinking from lunch (or even breakfast time) is just silly. But in saying that I'd never be able to hang on until 10.

#8 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

I will be in Pattaya end of April and early May. Also Trousersnake do you happen to be Welsh?

@Pentire is Pratumnak beach out around Jomtien or Nakula?

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

@Pentire is Pratumnak beach out around Jomtien or Nakula?

About 2/3 way from Pattaya on the way to Jomtien while taking the winding hill route past the Chinese Buddah, then head down Pratumnak (or Pratamnak) Road Soi 5 right to the bottom, close to the Royal Residence.
Unequivocally the best beach in the area, a wide area of sand and clean water, I love it there for a couple of hours each day.

#10 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

Thanks Pentire I know it now. I have been there before, but I must have got my beaches mixed up as I always thought it was called Dongtan beach.

#11 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

No it's not called Dongtan, that is the Gay Beach which is much closer to Jomtien.

#12 phildebert93

phildebert93
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi
I will be around in Patt from 22nd of april for 10 or more days...
Be glad to have beer, chit chat and ldb hunt...

Cheers

Phil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci