end of the world

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

there is a hank williams j.r. song that sums it up for me and it pretty much fits los as well. i think it describes the cant make plans go with the flow environment. how about you

#14 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Mayans didn't even have enough of a grasp of life and reality to continue in existence. Why should we take any notice of their calendar

#15 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

the mayan calendar to learn about fellas is the tun calendar
its 13 levels each with 7 days n 6 nights , each time u asend on the calendar time/evolution speeds up 20 times. the mayans must of been visitied by aliens , annunaki or distant cousins becaus there calendar covers all of the earths evolution and they placed the universe at 14 billion years a looooooong time ago, there calendar covers from cellular all the way to were we are today in 2012, from life chaning every billion years into the whole earth consiousness changing every 20 days , a cycle which started over a year ago and finished last october, bacially the calendar is the outlines of the game some higher up culture/nephilium has played with the earth through some kind of innoculation of life, even modern day computer programs will tell ya that were ''life on earth, people'' most like not even the origanls, were probally just copies that have been re run to see what happens with slight variations in programing. just a game of war admist ants .

anybody that wants a decent lecture on the mayan tune calendar check this link, for all national geographic or the discovery channel has covered on the mayans they have NEVER spoke about the tune calendar, not once. when u finally study it and find no doomn gloom in it but much more depth u kind of laugh.

#16 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

its all speculation one way or another. but i do know the mayan calendar does not end on that day it rolls over back to the beggining like an odometer. they had it narrowed down to a very long cycle, the fun part is wondering what happens at the end of the cycle

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yer legs get tired... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

This thread should be moved to the "off topic" section.

Nick Bullseye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci