nursing a tgirl whos undergoing an SRS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vudoo

vudoo
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

i need help i am having a trip to BKK this march for the purpose that i will be nursing a friend whos undergoing an SRS well im very much happy for her and support her for her decision

but there are many things that bothers me so much whoever you guys has an experience with nursing a tgirl whos undergoing srs or if you happen to be doctors and work in the medical fields i need an advice

im worried about since ill be with her for one month what are the things i could expect to happen for better or worst
not all woman are assign female at birth

facebook: Halldóra Njarðardóttir
mobile:+639274949337
BKK:+66859650876
email:typhoon_jelena@ymail.com

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:47 AM

vudoo, the best thing to do is to establish good communication with the dr. and nursing staff who will be doing the surgery.

They are the ones you will need to go to if there are complications. They are the ones who can help and give advice while you're helping your friend in Thailand.

You have time now to discuss your concerns with them before the surgery, so start correspondence with them now.

While there are forum members with medical background, it would be difficult to discuss various situations that we may not be familiar with - but the doctor and nursing staff in Thailand probably have been.

Good for you to help your friend, and best wishes to her for successful operation and recovery.

#3 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

rxpharm, great reply! I would agree and add that a lot of compassion will be needed during recovery! Support her and let her talk about all of the feelings she is having! I am sure you will be her right hand for food and help going to the bathroom for the first few days home. But also be very observant for any signs of infection.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

They won't let her out of hospital until she can urinate on her own etc and walk unaided...then you can gently whisk her away for some TLC. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci