• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hi
Any one with good knowledge in Patong wanna have some drins and check out the LB scene in Patong?
I am a newbie and both excited and nervous about my debut. C&D is the best place to go??

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hope you have a good time mate and I'm sure someone will contact you...if you go on the C&D thread and PM Jimbo maybe he can help you find the place. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

Yeah I hope so.

I will check it out but could be nice with a 'little help' knowing the place from some regular visitors :)

I cant wait and I am buzzing but still I dont know if they will eat me alive in there :)

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hello DKC,

Great having you on the forum.

I wish I could join you. I'm a Phuket-man too, and I'd love to show you around. However, I finished a monthlong stay there not long ago, so hopefully next time.

Is this your 1st-ever time to venture into the ladyboy-world?

If so, you are in for a treat. There will be more than enough action to maintain your interest for quite some time.

C&D's is ladyboy HQ for many of us, and I'd recommend you make your earliest appearances there. If you've not already met him on this or other forums, introduce yourself to Jimbo, the owner.

He takes considerable pride in making new guests at C&D's feel welcome, and he is a rich source of information regarding the scene on Patong. If you so desire, you're almost certain to meet other BM's at C&D's. Guys begin wandering in about 10 pm. It is not uncommon for BM's to sometimes meet a bit earlier and then have some dinner before the night's festivities. These meetups are very friendly and you'll probably be struck by the welcome you'll receive.

The C&D girls are amongst the most reliable, in terms of quality of service and safety, that you'll find on Phuket. Jimbo runs a tight ship. Sometimes I take a C&D girl, sometimes I don't.....but I usually do make a stop into "HQ", as do many other BM's just to have a drink, set the stage, and get into the groove.

No need to limit yourself to C&D's though. Sometimes, i think the impression is given that it is the only place to go. Not true. Just next door to C&D's, for example, is a small bar where I met a nice LB on my last trip. They also work in beer bars (generally off-Bangla road), in shops, and massage parlors. Just keep your radar on.....you'll find plenty.

Don't hesitate to go into Soi Crocodile either. I always get a kick out of the curious crowds standing streetside....gawking inside or at the LB's out front. I sense that there's lots of guys who would love to go inside.....but, they're with the missus, or GF, or lb-phobic mates. It feels good to just stride on in, knowing what you're there for and not caring what anybody thinks.

Jimbo and other BM's on the scene will likely want to go with you to Soi Croc. I've had some really good times with the girls there too, though you should be a bit more on your guard with unfamiliar girls. So i'm told anyway. I've never had a problem there.

Have fun Amigo. Please let us know how it goes.

Nix
Nix

#5 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

Surin, it is a fantastic description you gave here. Nobody could write it better. It is also my view and opinion.

Nick Bullseye

#6 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hi again

And thanks for the help. I arrived in Patong thursday night and went to Bangla.

Had a few shots and drinks in places with no LBs and then when lhe liquor gave me the courage I went sown to the LB bars. I talked to some outfrnt but never went in. Will do that friday nd saturday. I was only doing a recon :)

I tend to like te more slutty girls :angel: with good boobs and little clothes. High heels and tight jeans og leggins or just miniskirts.

I talked t a street girl called Isabell - she hung out on Bangla in front of the little sideroad where C&D is. She fitted the bille perfectly with clothes, tall, tight body and sexy as hell. 1000 BHT long time, but I hesitated and went to y hotal alone. She beeing a streetgirl and all. Dont know if I made a mistake....

#7 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

DKCph, you probably need a more experienced wingman. Go to C&D. It is a nice bar. Contact Jimbo. He will be there around 10pm. Introduce yourself and tell him you are a first-timer. He will manage.

Nick Bullseye

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

You didn't miss too much with Isabel, DK, if my experience is anything to go by. Looks great, but was totally lacking in enthusiasm and just wanted to get the job done ASAP.

If you've entered into C & D - sorry i missed you. Sunday is my day off, but i'll be in monday. Come and say hello.

#9 capricorn

capricorn
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

You did perfectly right and no mistake at all, as Jimbo wrote, she changes her attitudes as soon as she is in the room, tries to do her job ASAP. Not worth 1000THB at all. Isabelle looks nice but behaves worst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci