great the fucking phil has the usa military back in it

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#13 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

i only read half your post wheni got to point of fake money and etc. whateverf w2e are cool i have no hate for you we are all on this board for love of lb's. when it comes to military after what you have said i now know you are the one that the military exists for "defend those have not the might to enforce thier will" say whatever you want after this post........be sarcastic try a whitty comeback..... i will just take it as a thank you for defending a country that you cant for whatever reason and defend your right to come back with whatever response you can.............your welcome....and i also apologize to other people reading this. i should not air problems between a non defensive pascifist and a person who defends what they say

#14 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

now that you have read that ............i will not respond any further. as this forum is for love of lb. not for you to try to be witty and say things to insult another bm. can we say we disagree on politics and move forward or do you still have something to prove?

#15 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hyflex, don't even waste your time responding to that drivel. I respond often to his shit, but after that last post of his, I think this will be the end of that for me.

Boomdraw said,

be careful when u get into it with boom fellows

Yeah, right. Give me a break.
Actually living the dream.

#16 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

i understand surin. and im not bragging at all im humble. i just dont understand why people come to a website devoted to lb, and try to talk about military things they have never exp. i am sure we have mil. on herer from all countries. and we do our job and move forward but when people that have been in the military and done the task assigned i will respect and listen to thier complaint. but people that just watch cnn and regugitate what they heard i have a hard time respecting them. especially when this board is about lb. why pull politics into it. lets just discuss a good thai romp for cash i am here to give them cash and they are there to take it. i dont by any means consider them below me they in most cases have more morality than me. but i fill the need they have and they fill mine. but im ranting now. sorry boom no offense we just differ

#17 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

I'm confused. Did I miss Surin's post?

#18 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

ohhhhhh snap caught me drinking i apologize macma i was looking at avatars and mistook you for surin....sorry boss i have been drinking

#19 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

:lol: No need to apologize. Enjoy your drink. I thought that Nix had posted something and then deleted it.

#20 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

BTW, Hyflex, I served in the military longer ago than I'd like to think about. I happen to be more of a CNN fan than a Fox News aficionado, if you get my meaning, but I respect the individual servicemen, and always try to thank a G.I. for his or her service whenever I can. I served during the Viet Nam era, and while I disagreed with that war, I know what the soldiers, sailors and airmen went through.

#21 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

BTW, Hyflex, I served in the military longer ago than I'd like to think about. I happen to be more of a CNN fan than a Fox News aficionado, if you get my meaning, but I respect the individual servicemen, and always try to thank a G.I. for his or her service whenever I can. I served during the Viet Nam era, and while I disagreed with that war, I know what the soldiers, sailors and airmen went through.

Mac,

Thank you for your service during a war much like the current day one. I agree with you and hyflex, I'm ignoring boom's disillusioned posts. I've been too many a country through the Naval service I've endured and still plan on enduring.

Hyflex,

Thank you also for serving, albeit, the [Ch]Air Force.

PD80
Heteroflexibility is the ultimate freedom of choice. Your straight but play with ALL sexes.

#22 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Peterdelite80 said.

Hyflex, Thank you also for serving, albeit, the [Ch]Air Force.

:lol: :lol:

I was army.

#23 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

it's ok ......someone had to score high on the ASVAB :blush:

#24 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hyflex wrote,

it's ok ......someone had to score high on the ASVAB

:lol: For once I'm glad that we've taken a thread far from the original poster's intent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci