LOS - 3rd Trip April 2012 - meet up.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kevinjetter747

kevinjetter747
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

Hello all, Long time listener first time caller...or something like that.
I'll be heading from USA to Bangkok arriving around the 18th of April for a few weeks.

Will hit NANA, Soi Cow and off to Pattaya. It would be funner to do some mongering with other folks. Anyone else going during Mid to Late April?

No that isn't me in the Photo..haha...I'm in my late 30's.

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:54 AM

No that isn't me in the Photo..haha...I'm in my late 30's.

Well you just got me kev :clapclap: , I zoomed in on your avator before I read your post :blush:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 kevinjetter747

kevinjetter747
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Any LB action in Hua Hin to speak of ?
Never been there before..might check ou some GG's.

#4 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

If you head to Pattaya on the 18/19 you should be able to catch the water festival antics. Great time to be there... IMO... can't wait for it.
Myself and Dav26 :loco: will be down there after April 14.

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

You might want to tune in to Bumblebee's previous trip report where it moves to Hua Hin. Keep in mind he knows HH very well (and HH knows him).

Bumblebee in Hua Hin

If you head to Pattaya on the 18/19 you should be able to catch the water festival antics. Great time to be there... IMO... can't wait for it.

To each his own. I always make sure I am out of Thailand for Songkran. This subject has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. A search should turn up a lot of info for the uninitiated.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 kevinjetter747

kevinjetter747
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

You might want to tune in to Bumblebee's previous trip report where it moves to Hua Hin. Keep in mind he knows HH very well (and HH knows him).

Bumblebee in Hua Hin

Thanks I'll give it a read.

To each his own. I always make sure I am out of Thailand for Songkran. This subject has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. A search should turn up a lot of info for the uninitiated.

yeah it would be fun to watch but I would prefer not to have sewer water thrown in my face.

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

There's a smattering of LB's sprinkled about the bar area in Hua Hin and there's an LB show there too.

All the main action will be in Patts though.

I'm with Xyzzy on Songkran...they can ram it. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci