LOS Vs Phillipines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johna1a2

johna1a2
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:47 AM

Am a long time lurker at lb69.. Am making a trip down to Singapore on work and am trying to decide between LOS and Philliphines. While LOS is a lot more organised and everything is in its place, it seems to lack the flat-chested, all-natural lb's I like and Phillipines seems to have abundance of these lbs. The big worry now in my mind is, is Phillipines worth the effort if it is only a short trip (like 3 nights)?

Cos, from the posts here, it looks like Phillipines needs a lot of work up front and from experience, while contact up front may help in setting up meetings, there is obviously an element of chance associated with it. Also, many posts talk about PHI being less expensive than LOS. Is this really the case or is it just the case with a few?

I could definitely use the wisdom of the BM's here. Thanks all.

#2 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:40 AM

Not sure if you have any experience with Lb so it’s hard to give advice my vote is Thailand for someone just starting out in the game...

Please read up on this site there’s a wealth of information here on this forum .

And whatever you decide have a good time …
  • Jazt likes this

#3 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am a big fan of Philippines and have started going there a lot more over the last 18 months. But having already made it to Singapore and with only 3 days to play, and not having been to either place previously, you absolutely MUST go to LOS, and I would say Bangkok, to get your "feet" wet. :D

For one who hasn't experienced it, there is nothing like Nana Plaza with its four dedicated LB bars overflowing with 100's of drop-dead gorgeous ladyboys all there for the choosing. It is just a 5 minute stroll to check out the laid back ladyboy lounge style vibe of the Guess Bar, and the original sin of Patpong and KC3 is a short but exhilarating tuk-tuk ride away.

And don't worry, while Bangkok certainly does feature more girls who have had some cosmetic work done, with literally hundreds of LB's in the Nana bars and on the nearby streets of Sukhumvit, you will have ZERO problem finding the femboy type you prefer.

From Singapore you also have a plethora of cheap short flights to either Bangkok or Phuket, whereas getting up to the Philippines will take about 3 hours each way. No comparison really...

#4 johna1a2

johna1a2
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

I am a big fan of Philippines and have started going there a lot more over the last 18 months. But having already made it to Singapore and with only 3 days to play, and not having been to either place previously, you absolutely MUST go to LOS, and I would say Bangkok, to get your "feet" wet. :D

For one who hasn't experienced it, there is nothing like Nana Plaza with its four dedicated LB bars overflowing with 100's of drop-dead gorgeous ladyboys all there for the choosing. It is just a 5 minute stroll to check out the laid back ladyboy lounge style vibe of the Guess Bar, and the original sin of Patpong and KC3 is a short but exhilarating tuk-tuk ride away.

And don't worry, while Bangkok certainly does feature more girls who have had some cosmetic work done, with literally hundreds of LB's in the Nana bars and on the nearby streets of Sukhumvit, you will have ZERO problem finding the femboy type you prefer.

From Singapore you also have a plethora of cheap short flights to either Bangkok or Phuket, whereas getting up to the Philippines will take about 3 hours each way. No comparison really...

Thanks Coco and Crackerjax..

That was really helpful! I forgot to mention that I have been to BKK before, but have not been with an LB there. I think I will start out, as Crackerjax suggested, at Nana and see where it leads me.. :D

The next time we are in LOS at the same time, I will stand you to a few stiff drinks for that piece of practical advice!! :thumbs:

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

My pleasure John - we're always happy to help here at our friendly little Forum. :D

I'd also advise you make an announcement on the Classifieds once you have decided on your dates and plans. Always a fair amount of BM's around and you might just pick up a wingman or two - or even one of the resident gurus to help show you around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci