advice needed

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

I think I made a bit of a newbie blunder but not too big...need some advice how to handle this.

I found the Facebook page of an LB from another site and sent her a friend request, which she accepted. A few weeks later I sent her a PM saying I was going to be in BKK and would like to meet her, asked her where she worked. She replied Casanova but also gave me her number and said she could meet me at my hotel 8) :rock: .

This morning I have this message from her in my inbox: "hi how r u to day i happy when we can meet i want to take care u if u want me can go somewhere with u in bkk". I want to spend some time with her but I don't want to commit to have her "take care me". We may not have that kind of chemistry and I want to experience other LB's in the short time I am there.

Should I explain it is my first trip to LOS and I want to be butterfly? Or is that a bad idea too? Maybe tell her we can talk about it after we meet? How should I handle this so we both feel good about it?

#2 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

If she knows it is your first time you will get the hard sell and every trick in the book .

PM her back and tell her you aren't coming now you had to cancel your trip .

You now know where she works and have her number so you can meet her later in your trip if the urge takes you , chances are she won't even know you are the same guy off Facebook , and don't tell her !!!!

Trust me if she does meet you at the airport/hotel when you arrive she will be very hard to shake off .

She'll probably be camped outside the airport in a tent awaiting your arrival :wlcm:
Where your friend you ?

#3 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

i'm gonna open up a tent shop at bkk airport :lol:

#4 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

Agree with Soulboy, Meet her on your terms,
Meaning that since you know where she works, take a walk there in the evening (Around 9 say) and watch the activity first. As you see the others, you may change your mind and pick up another.
Thinking that she has sent you her picture should make it wasier.
In case you have sent her yours, different animal here.
Can always walk in Nana plaza, and take the lift on the left hand side to top floor, that way you'll bypass the Casanova all together, and take the temperature at Cascade.
I don't think she is desparately waiting for you, seems like a standard approach to put the hook in you.
Best if you decide to "Butterfly, I would just say Nothing. If she finds out, tell her your friends called you Chao Choo (Butterfly in Thai)
Enjoy yout trip, Remember, it's your time, your money.
So many LB So Little Time

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:34 AM

This is a recipe for stickiness.

Agree with the post above. Tell her you've cancelled your trip. Then, pop into Casanova should the mood strike. If she recognizes you, explain that the trip was "back on" quite unexpectedly and that you didn't have the chance to write and tell her....thus your surprise appearance.

However, I agree that there's about a 99% chance she won't recognize you. She sees tons of guys every night....and is probably on facebook with a few hundred or so.

If you see her there and don't feel the chemistry. Nothing lost. Move on with nothing more invested than a ladydrink and a little chat. Don't be pressured. We've all gotten the "pout" while in LOS when things don't work their way.

If you like what you see, then take her and have fun. Make no commitments while under the influence of alcohol or lust that you'll be keeping her the entire trip. That's an easy mistake to make. If you must do this, do it in the cold light of day.....stone cold sober.

Probably though, you'll just wander through Nana anonymously, get your socks blown off by the offerings in the ladyboy bars there, and it will really hit home precisely why your'e getting all this advice to make no commitments before your arrival.

Have fun buddy. Keep us posted!
Nix

#6 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:53 AM

Thanks everyone for your input.

I have decided I'm not going to respond to her last PM. My last PM to her was "I want to see you too, I'm just not sure when I can right now." As far as her recognizing me in Casanova, I don't think she will. I don't update my FB page that often; my profile pic is over a year old and my hair and beard are different now. I usually wear glasses when out and about and will be when in Nana (gotta be able to see the eye-candy, right?) but I'm not wearing them in the FB pic. I'll keep her number and maybe pick her when in Casanova but we'll see. Gonna keep my options open.

Remember, it's your time, your money.

You're right woof! Thanks for that reminder.

Anyway, thanks for helping me think this thru.

:fly: in 5 days! jaybee

#7 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:14 AM

ladyboys and elephants never forget a face

#8 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:15 AM

Jay....

I can only echo what my fellow BM'S have said here and i think you have done the right thing by not responding.....

On your first trip (i may be wrong), sample as much as you can or just play by your rules and dont get sucked into playing by theirs as its very hard to end the game....

On my first trip i didnt shag my ass off but did enough to know full well in myself that at this stage in my life this is what i want for now and 11 trips later im still going back.....

Each trip will throw something new at you and your life will change as a result everytime.....

Enjoy your trip and stay safe my friend

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#9 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

If she knows it is your first time you will get the hard sell and every trick in the book .

PM her back and tell her you aren't coming now you had to cancel your trip .

You now know where she works and have her number so you can meet her later in your trip if the urge takes you , chances are she won't even know you are the same guy off Facebook , and don't tell her !!!!

Trust me if she does meet you at the airport/hotel when you arrive she will be very hard to shake off .

She'll probably be camped outside the airport in a tent awaiting your arrival :wlcm:

:lol: :lol:

I just love when i arrive at the airport and see the ladyboys waiting for their "bf''s".... Its like they are the ones at the airport picking up their luggage......

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

I I want to spend some time with her but I don't want to commit to have her "take care me".

Jaybee,

I think you have read to much into the innocent expression "take care me".

I hear that phrase continually whilst in Thailand and it doesn't mean what you are thinking.

Essentially "Take Care" is equivalent to saying she wants to do some horizontal dancing. :hump:

I appreciate you are new at this game, but let her visit you at the hotel for a few hours of fun and don't stress about planning a wedding, etc.

Cheers
Koykang
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#11 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

Well, I feel kinda foolish now... :blush:
Maybe you're right, KK. I probably did take it wrong.

#12 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

Well, I feel kinda foolish now... :blush:

Better to feel foolish now than thinking to yourself "I wish I'd done this or that " on the plane home .

Once you make Cascade I doubt you'll even want to pop your head round the door in Casanova .

Have a great time 8)
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci