#1 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

I googled "Santorum" and this came up in the list:

Santorum
spreadingsantorum.com/ - Cached

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.

LOL!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

I've seen that before, TL. I actually found it because I was reading an article that said that Senator Slash was feuding with Google because at that time it was the first thing that came up when you googled his name. I think it's the 2nd now. That site was started by a guy who couldn't stand him. I can't claim any credit for it, but I wish I could. :lol:
Actually living the dream.

#3 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

Term was coined by Dan Savage, locally famous gay columnist from The Stranger, an alternative press weekly from my old stomping grounds in seattle.

http://www.thestrang...ve?oid=11589595
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#4 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

I guess I'd be upset if I were a Santorum supporter, but it really is pretty funny.

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

That's classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't really paid any attention to the Republican debates prior to my recent trip back to the States for the holidays - although it is an impressive collection of racists, used car dealers, and intellectual midgets to fit on stage at one time.

But kind of hard to avoid it back home where my Dad is a MSNBC addict constantly calling me into the TV room to listen to the latest lunatic ramblings of the Republican candidates. Even I was surprised to hear this Santorum douche bag say, "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money.". :shock:

Never mind that corporate welfare is the real crime against Americans, but watching Santorum despicably trying to salvage his dying campaign by playing the race card at a time when the numbers of working poor and whites on Food Stamps has exploded...

A "frothy mix of lube and fecal matter" indeed.

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

:agree: :gp: :rock: :lol:

#7 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

And I don't believe any of them could be my representative. They've got their money and perks and have no sense what the "little people (consider myself one)" go through to survive. As a retiree, I was pretty pissed off with all the comments describing my social security check as an entitlement. WTF?!?!? 45 years of working and contributing and it's an entitlement? No peer of mine could ever be president and represent me as it should be because they are not rich! Capitalism has started to hit a glitch (read status/caste system/whatever). Sorry for the rant, but it ain't so different here in Thailand. But I have money that let's me live to a higher standard than the average worker.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#8 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:42 AM

rick who? oh you mean the guy they have in a mock lead against mit so that when mit steals whats ron puals people wont suspect it , rick is a nobody, mitt is the jews golden white boy case closed, just dumb enough to be inable to put it together himself and just white enough to have to smile n blow sunshine up his own ass, his wifes ass and the peoples ass all day in good dumb conscious. its the fed n g.i joe drone flyers agaisnt freedom, the next terror attack is inches away fellas, just inches, the national defense act is in play, marshall law , a bank holiday n intenet repression are coming unless... unless... unless.. .... ... ...

#9 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

Do you sleep well at night, boomdraw?

#10 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

In a world that has gone mad, there are millions of people I find more troubling than an over excited, highly opinionated, grammatically challenged, border-line nutcase like our very own Boomdraw.

I hope he continues to entertain us with his pseudo-serious, mock intellectual, scatalogically diverse posts long into the future.

Thank you Boom for brightening up my day.

And no offence to my friend Macman, this post is to balance the ledger.

#11 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

its the fed n g.i joe drone flyers agaisnt freedom, the next terror attack is inches away fellas, just inches, the national defense act is in play, marshall law , a bank holiday n intenet repression are coming unless... unless... unless.. .... ... ...

Unless what? I am in suspenders here...

#12 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

No offense taken from you, Paccers, but I'm not sure that no one would take offense from another one of boomdraw's quotes:

boomdraw wrote:

mitt is the jews golden white boy case closed

Boom, I know that many BMs find you amusing and often use your quotes. Many feel that the bad grammar, terrible spelling, run-on sentences, etc. are just a clever ploy that you use, and that it hides a brilliant intellect and great sense of humor. It's probably pretty obvious that I'm not one of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci