sgc just signed up

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

Another Aussie you say, is your name Bruce????

Strange. :loco:

Why would you ask him that Paddy? :lol:

And hello SGC, I love Singapore, one of my best mates is in Bukit Timah. And his name isn't Bruce either. He does like a shandy on a hot afternoon though... :blush:

#14 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:17 PM

Let me add my voice to the welcomes, sgc. Looking forward to your posts from Singapore as well as LOS.

Pacman wrote:

Strange. Loco

Why would you ask him that Paddy? LOL

Yeah, Paccers, I found that a little odd too. I associate the name "Bruce" with Scottish men, not Aussies.
Actually living the dream.

#15 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Let me add my voice to the welcomes, sgc. Looking forward to your posts from Singapore as well as LOS.

Pacman wrote:

Strange. Loco

Why would you ask him that Paddy? LOL

Yeah, Paccers, I found that a little odd too. I associate the name "Bruce" with Scottish men, not Aussies.

You can blame that on the Monty Python sketch. Really Bruce is not that common a name in Oz.

Cheers DK (Bruce) :lol:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Welcome sgc, and I hope the Thai job interview went well.

#17 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

I just noticed sgc online here and as I know him I had a little nose.

Here he is signing-up and saying hello 2½ years ago. How time has flown and his life has changed since then.

sgc is a fellow expat, friend and regular on the scene now and has been for some time  :D

• Surin Nix likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#18 sgc

sgc
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

I just noticed sgc online here and as I know him I had a little nose.

Here he is signing-up and saying hello 2½ years ago. How time has flown and his life has changed since then.

sgc is a fellow expat, friend and regular on the scene now and has been for some time :D

Haha mate. Nothing gets passed you.
I saw the link on LBR and came for a look. It's been a while as I think last time I was here it was LB 69. Had me confused. The other forum I regularly post on is going around in circles a bit recently so good to read some different content.
Cheers DC I forgot all about this thread and was a bit shocked to see it when I just logged in.
  • dixon cox likes this

#19 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

sgc, welcome back to the new LadyBoy Forum (formerly known as LB69). We hope you will find it welcoming here and a good place to share your experiences.

:cnd:

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Cheers DC I forgot all about this thread and was a bit shocked to see it when I just logged in.

Your thread title was irresistible and I'd love to have seen your face when you logged-on  :lol:

Forums are a bit like bars, I guess. We all tend to gravitate towards one more than another, but we visit most of them over time. You're always more than welcome here mate, you know that.

Good to see you the other night at Spike's birthday party too  ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci