She Said Her Name is Gary ?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

I don't understand why she would think she'd need to use silicone falsies...her tits are plenty ample just as they are :harhar: I think I'll look for "Gary" when I'm in Pattaya. Hubba hubba! :bj:

#14 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

thats what i thought, no need for them if you have tits already.
i say we all start wearing rubber penis extensions, see how they like it .
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#15 yezzum

yezzum
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

Why are we all assuming that she was the one wearing the chicken fillets.

Want to share anything pentire?? :lol:

#16 ladedaa69

ladedaa69
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

watch 10 - 15 seconds of this .... very relevant

http://youtu.be/lSD9c0jGStg?t=8m15s :lol:

#17 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:40 AM

shes a fine catch, I think perhaps she was just saying she was a galee in jest, kind of how rice is lice, gary beocmes galee even if they dont try but im guessing she was just being funny with you, gary doesnt even sound cool for shim anyways. and by galee I mean whore, prostitute would be ''so pan nee'' . so u fucked a nameless whore, bravo, but indeed she is lovely n do see the'' jao fah ying'' (princess) in her quite cleary. :angel: status

#18 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

How did you get the youtube clip to start at 8.15 please ?

There's an "Options" menu under the embed link in youtube which allows you to enter the time manually, it does it automatically if the video has been paused.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

#21 mikyfunlook

mikyfunlook
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Three times I asked her name and the response sounded like Gary :?
I hired this Ladyboy from the vicinity of Hot Tuna almost opposite the entrance to Insomnia, initially she was a bit of a bitch whom played slightly hard to get while sticking her nose up at my usual long time fee.
After a couple of drinks chatting away she became more relaxed and when eventually I asked the serving girl to check bin, Gary had now changed her mind about coming with me and a deal was struck.
Back at the room, she was an awesome performer who did everything asked of her both before bedtime and once again when we surfaced around 1pm.....very feminine and a fabulous kisser.

Has anybody else had an experience with this silicon enhanced Cat ?

her name is bens she works in and around hot tuna , a lovley girl from laos . that is where she is now i was chatting to her this morning. wishing her a happy valentines day how romantic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci