• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 doveface

doveface
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

@Chuchu
I feel you on finding the right lb for the job... It becomes especially hard if passion and chemistry are somewhat important (both me and my gf are not so much into platonic fucking). I guess the trick is to take your time to get to know the girls and see how they react to stuff. My gf kind of has the same experience as your wife in that they react very interested and positive, whether it is about her hair or clothes or whatever but sexually care mostly about me. Ah well, I guess when you we do pull it off it is all the sweeter.

@TTChang
It must've been since I can't remember meeting anyone else that night ;) Well met, we'll be going to Pattaya tomorrow but wish you the best :-)

@Petesie/Surin
I take far too few pics. We took Fah home the other day and it was great (not so much for the gf even though she was very sweet/considerate towards her) but no pics... It's a guess but I don't think anyone gives a shit about reports without the goods xD I'll try and make some pics next time, I carry my damn camera with me all the time, just never use the thing on lb's. How's the general reaction when asking for pics btw? Weird-ish or no prob?

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

I'd start of the nice friendly clothes on "look who we bumped into" bar ones first then see how it develops. 8)

Please don't show the Loom pics on here if you feel it compromises yourself or others, or just blur the faces if you have to... :blush:

Good luck in Patts.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:22 AM

Hello

These kind of questions make the west such a f..cked up place. Who is crazy enough to ask his wife to join. True love or get more experience in life. Bollocks. It will all end up bad. Like an early 70's movie. Free sex for us all. And in the end play backgammon with four people in a bed. Because they were so bored. Like Bob & Carol,Ted & Alice. Crap like that. Jesus what a shit topic this is.

99% of the Thais cannot even understand this. Just a fucked up liberal couple from the west playing mothergrabber. Makes me soooooooooooo sick. And what kind of wife marries a nut like this. I wonder why nobody ask themselves what is this.

If you are free as bird do what you like. Divorced do what you like. But married and this. Get me a lwayer I would say. Or join scientology and Jump like Tom Cruise at Ophrah Winfrey. I pity his ex wife. But she was right. Leaving this shrink.

Sorry I got carried away. This makes me so sick. And then I simply forget about any forum rules. Shame shame shame. If you can dance do.
I'm Henri

#16 stogie

stogie
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

Deleted-for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci