• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#25 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

VJ Internet Bar, Queenpark Plaza, 14/3 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok

Photos taken in mid-October 2011, I decided that the prettiest one ( the birthday girl) might be a GG or a postie by the look of the photos - see below "Oct 17 - Big Clue.jpg"

I could be tempted to take time away from LBs for her or, if I felt courageous, ask Tee if she would like a threesome with her GG or Post-op friend.

Attached Files

#26 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

Yup, pretty good clue there. Damn! Too bad! She's a cutie!

#27 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

VJ Internet Bar, Queenpark Plaza, 14/3 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok

I have heard very mixed reports on the Bar.

Firstly, it can be dead in the afternoon.

Some nights the whole of Queenspark Plaza can be quiet and moribund.

Some guys have reported to me that they had a wild time, others that it was a total waste of time.

I think you have to be lucky and hit it on a good night.

It is a very, very, small bar - a dozen people would make it look crowded.

My advice would be to phone Tee/Tiny in advance - tell her the type of LB you want and ask if it is likely to be a busy or a quiet night.

Telephone number 081 695 7173

The email address is: tsmoohwaan@gmail.com

Someone posted elsewhere:

Sorry if I sound like a wet blanket but will tell you my experience

VJ or whatever her name is advertises on Thai Friendly and in a phone call when I asked if she wanted customer or boyfriend she insisted she wanted a boyfriend.

I went there one evening and met her. She is sexy in a rough kinda way (big scar on her shoulder, bad skin)
After 10 minutes of drinking a beer while she played on her Iphone and gave me no attention at all I said I was leaving

She asked me whay and I replied; because you are boring'.

She apologised for lying about wanting a boyfriend, 'i just to have business, not be angry with me'. I said ,'No problem' and left.

The place is as big as a toilet and empty of music, atmosphere or sexy girls (apart from the boss)

I went back a couple of months later with my friend BKK LB aman of repute and 10 years experience in LOS

and she(whatever her name is) was pushy, rude, and frankly a fucking pain in the ass. We both thought that the place could be fun but she said she did not go with customers anymore and she tried to offer us other mediocre looking ladyboys.

her manner was like the fucking awful mamasan in cascades. I vowed to never return!

If you had a good time there, thats great. Only my opinion for what its worth.

The pictures make it look like party central but (in my experience as a dweller in Bangkok) that's very far from the truth.

You say there are no short time facilities there but I know that there are (cos VJ) told me so and someone else here went with two ladyboys there? 2 for 500 baht each?????????? Wow it's (almost) unbelievable?

I suspect that the short-time room is the internet room in the back.

The owner's name is Tee aka Tiny.

I had sex with her a few times between 2006-2009, before she opened the bar, and found her fun to be with - and I am not exactly a neophyte; so it is different strokes for different folks and everything depends on the individual's mood and the chemistry between two people at any particular time.

I only posted more photos because I was sent them.

As I said, I only brought it up out of general interest and a change from the places where we all normally go and where the talent and atmosphere is better by far!

And we all know that different places appeal to different people

Within the last month I heard the flood water is giving the bar problems so the three principals went off to Phuket in early November for a few days break - I was sent 165 photos - mainly of food dishes and the sites of Bangla Road, but with too many guys in them to be able to post the photos.

The Post-op is extremely photogenic.

These photos were dated 6 November 2011

Attached Files

#28 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

The Post-op is extremely photogenic.

Quite an understatement! :harhar:

Thanks for posting the pics! I may just check the VJ Bar out in January. If she's there, she may be worth a go! Very sweet looking.

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

I wish my Postie looked like that... :D

We've all had variable experiences in all the bars; sometimes this can range from brilliant to dire in a short period of time.

Mai Pen Rai...take it as it comes. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

Thanks for the update. Will visit this place next time I am in Bangkok.

This is very odd but I used to chat to Tee on MSN quite a lot from Dec 2006 - Feb 2007. She was always great fun :rock: I was going to meet up with her when I went to Bkk but never bothered but I guess I can meet her now :harhar:

Also - Met the girl in Oct 9.jpg in Hua Hin. She said the bar was dead because of the floods and said she would return once the water situation was sorted. She seemed nice :love:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#31 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

From the Photo's I quite like the look of Tee and Her friends, the Bar looks a good place to chill out.

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#32 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

I am a stupid man. I must have walked past that bar 100 times and never ventured in :lol:

#33 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:19 AM

Always nice to have other options - if nothing else there is certainly always a buzz to be gotten if there are ladyboys around during ur afternoon internet surfing session. And it looks like if u happen to hit it on just the right party evening it could be quite a wild time. :rock:

More nice info from thegame. Great to have u posting here Tony!

#34 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

Thanks for the updates on this hideaway.. Possibly a place to swing by and check out... Especially if the cute as fuck wee postie is there.

Must admit though, I was certain she was a chick. Absolutely agree, she is deffo photogenic. and I'd so love to fill her sweet little gap again, again and again... very lovely looking, so she is.

#35 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

I took a walk from Soi to Soi 22 for some afternoon delight. They had 3 ladyboys on duty. "Tee" (owner) came in after one of them called her. I was the only customer up until then. "Tee" squeezed me for ladydrink for all of them, biggest drawback of being the only cusomer.

I ended up taking Sasha to the ST (Computer) room. No bed or even a mattress so ended up having a seedy session where we used a chair to have the dirty. Pretty disgusting really.

On my way out of ST room I saw the postie who had just come in. I remember thinking I wish I would have come in later cos I would have taken her. Then found out she was a postie, so no regrets.

Kind of have to make your own party.

Attached Files

#36 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:28 AM

Nice updates boarhog. It was a shame it was closed the night me and the guys left Korean sauna down the road to go to VJ ended up playing pool in the front bar against GGS for a few hours

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci